I am drunk from all this ret wine.

86 Dwarf Paladin
Retribution is fine dps wise. As far as it goes for the fun, its feels about right so why you complaining?
Edited by Weissen on 12/10/2010 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah. Because watching for procs is soooo fun and our damage is soooooo amazing.

OH WAIT. I don't like how things work so I must be a bad Paladin? That makes soooo much sense.

/end sarcasm
Edited by Jax on 12/11/2010 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because basing a class around RNG is not fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We can be fine. We can be totally and incredibly overpowered. We can be completely terrible.

And all of that - can be the same player, with the same fight, and the same gear.

Go go RNG Bop a Mole.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/10/2010 11:58 PMPosted by Holiwrath
We don't need anymore threads about retribution DPS and whether it is doing well or not.

I almost feel we should have a Pop-up when entering the Paladin forums that says "WE THE COMMUNITY ARE AWARE PEOPLE LOVE THE STATE OF RETRIBUTION"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2010 3:19 AMPosted by Jax
Yeah. Because watching for procs is soooo fun and our damage is soooooo amazing.

OH WAIT. I don't like how things work so I must be a bad Paladin? That makes soooo much sense.

/end sarcasm

Go Protection that's what Paladins are for.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Because it's not fine... It feels like i'm playing WHACK-A-MOLE at the bloody amusement park.

OMG MY THIRD PROC IS UP... PRESS IT FAST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]