What addon for Inquisition buff timer?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I'm pretty new to keeping an active, short-duration buff on myself and I decided it's imperative that I get a nice timer so I can optimize my rotation. What addon do you pallies recommend to keep an eye on it? It's the only timer I want to watch so something general like Elkano Buff Bars or something that watches ALL your buffs doesn't seem to sit with me. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally use Power Aura Classics to monitor all my procs and some buffs. I have it set so that a red, very noticeable, circle spins around my pally when I have 2.5 seconds remaining on the buff (adequate time to finish current spell and reapply buff).
On a side note I use to to:
-Monitor my Beacon of Light with a aura and timer so I know when to reapply it.
-Know when Denounce procs so I can have an instant Exorcism.
-Show an obnoxious yellow circle spinning at top speed around my pally so I remember to turn the damn Crusader Aura off when I'm not mounted.
-Give me a friendly reminder that my Seal of Insight is about to fade within the next 120 seconds.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
You can create a macro that casts the spell and uses deadly boss mod commands to create a timer on the right side of screen (and pops into the centre of the screen in the last 10 secs). I always found that very helpful for reminding me of long CDs, but it should work just as well for short timers such as the one for Inquisition.
Edited by Ysolte on 12/11/2010 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2010 8:54 AMPosted by Çrusader
I personally use Power Aura Classics to monitor all my procs and some buffs. I have it set so that a red, very noticeable, circle spins around my pally when I have 2.5 seconds remaining on the buff (adequate time to finish current spell and reapply buff).
On a side note I use to to:
-Monitor my Beacon of Light with a aura and timer so I know when to reapply it.
-Know when Denounce procs so I can have an instant Exorcism.
-Show an obnoxious yellow circle spinning at top speed around my pally so I remember to turn the damn Crusader Aura off when I'm not mounted.
-Give me a friendly reminder that my Seal of Insight is about to fade within the next 120 seconds.

Hmm, that might be a good idea, but I think it's a little too... proc-like if you do it like that... I want to decide my actions based on how much time is left instead of spontaneously hitting the button when the red thing comes up, if you get what I'm saying. Kind of like Ysolte, a timer, but not consolidated into boss mechanic timers as well...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
NeedToKnow would probably work fine for this.

Edit for linkage: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6675-NeedToKnow.html
Edited by Carerra on 12/11/2010 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ooh, that looks perfect. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]