Dear Healers and Tanks; From DPS

85 Night Elf Druid
Dear Healers and Tanks,

I have received your letters in the mail!

All of them.

The postman is very annoyed with me, which is a shame; we had just started getting along again after he had my dog put down for biting him when he was picking up the Recount logs I was sending to all my friends.

But I digress; I got your letters, and boy, you guys aren't very happy with me!

I am writing this letter to apologize to all of you! You see, I -know- sometimes I stand in a fire, because I don't know any better or real life is distracting me. And I -know- that with some practice, I could get a lot better!

But, well, I have to spend all day reading these letters from you complaining about me!

I'll sit down and say "Okay, I'm gonna go into an instance today and not cause any wipes!" But then my mailbox is stuffed full of those letters, and I have to spend two hours reading those, and then I don't have any time to do instances!

But I promise, I'll get right on every one of those things you asked from me, even if you weren't very nice about it!

As soon as you guys stop mailing me.

Seriously.

I'm blocking your addresses.

Regards,
DPS
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol I like it
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Priest
*tear* How moving!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/11/2010 10:36 AMPosted by Bryck
WRONG. FORUM.

Nah, they spend more time in ours than they do in their own.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]