If you were an NPC, what daily would you give

85 Undead Rogue
If you were an NPC, what daily quest would players perform for you?

Name the quest, write a short description and detail the quest objectives!

-----------

Remover of Hunger

Retrieve a case of Vernors, then order and deliver the pizza that The Remover has requested.
    Vernors Ginger Ale 0/1
    Remover Special Pizza 0/1

Description

Greetings, human.
I don't know who you are or why you are talking to me but perhaps you could be of use to me for a bit of coin?

I've been stalking my latest target for days. I've completely forgotten to eat, and every now and again I'm distracted by the gurgles and pain, causing me to lose sight of my prey!
I need you to retrieve for me a large pizza, with hot peppers, grilled chicken and feta cheese. Oh, and a case of room temperature Vernors. But make sure the pizza is not room temperature, it must be HOT. Should you bring me a room temperature pizza and HOT Vernors... well, let's just say you don't want to find out what would happen then!

Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Rogue
I would make this a quest on my Druid Worg -
Worgen VS Forsaken
Kill 180 Forsaken Intruders
I need help. I want you to help fight the Forsaken that are attacking Gilneas City...
Use the cannon and please take out as many as you can!

I would make this a quest on my Night Elf Rogue -
Stealther Horde
Kill 20 Level 80+ Horde Players that are also Rogues
Kill these evil horde that are sticking in the battlegrounds... You should kill the rogues because they seem to be very very very hard to spot in BG's...
Reply Quote
You're Gonna Have to Toss Me
(the npc would be standing in the vicinity of where Theremover NPC is.)

Successfully toss and catch Kangamangus as she retrieves her removed gear from the trees. (the combination of which gear has been removed is random, as well as the trees it appears in.)
Un-Removed gear: 0/5

Help! That mean Forsaken rogue Removed all my gear and threw it into the trees! See?? LOOK AT HIM! HE'S LAUGHING AT ME AS I TRY TO REACH IT! *jumping animations* You're gonna have to toss me...

Help Kangamangus "retrieve" five pieces of removed gear.

After the quest is complete, she will /yell "I'M GONNA REMOVE YOUR FACE!" and she charges toward Theremover. He /laughs and vanishes right before she reaches him. She then /yells "ONE OF THESE DAYS.... POW... RIGHT IN THE KISSER!" NPC's reset.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Grandma Wahl in Worgen Starting zone give the best quests anywhere, do the first 2 quest she does.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
And if I was an NPC, I would be GROMMASH HELLSCREAM, WARCHIEF OF TAH HORDEZ
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I think you misunderstood...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi Hooman u mus sat on fais of ded hodre. Here sum gold!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i laughed.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
((please put brackets around OOC posts))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I give out several quests, just like all those professions dailies.
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Trade Chat
Help Grdmoftarkn link Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker in Trade chat
0/5 Thunderfurys linked

Hello weary city dweller <name>, I have been busy lately and cannot find time to link Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker enough times in trade chat. If you can please inform the rest of the people in the city of the existence and magical properties of the legendary blade, that would be wonderful. Just don't run into the trade chat cap.

Get my #!!@! a B-rez, #!!@!es love B-rezzes
Help Grdmoftarkn's wife get a B-rez
0/1 Lyhrinae B-Rezzed

Help! My wife was just killed in the middle of a raid, please assist the baddie healers, give her a b-rez. I don't know what I would do without her owl form.

I accidentally the whole Raid
Yell at people who don't understand the ridiculous things Grdmoftarkn says
0/5 people yelled at

So, I was at the Naxx 40, and one of the dps the whole time. I was like, and then I, the 4 horsemen all over the room. Then, I a healer accidentally the whole Professor Putricide, the whole Professor Putricide, let alone the Rotface. After that, I the Hello Kitty, which is actually really fun, since it the whole Kezan. It made me, oh, good times.

What, you didn't my whole previous statement, well then, I think you should at the whole rest of the people.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Mine would have to be something close to this.

Green With Envy

*Whispers* Hello there <name>, how about you come over here so we can talk.
That dirty SoB Plecto keeps getting delicious Ginger Pancakes from his mom because she loves him. I'm jealous and want to be love... err to eat Ginger Pancakes. So what i need you to do is kill Plecto and his mom (who im sure is a wonderful lady), and bring me the Ginger Pancakes. Do this and you will be greatly rewarded.

0/1 Plecto Slain
0/1 Plecto's Mom (who i'm sure is a wonderful lady) Slain
0/1 Ginger Pancakes

When completed it would reward 1 stack of 20 [Ginger Pancakes] which would heal the person eating them to full and give them a buff called Condensed Love which doubles all stats.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/29/2010 9:46 PMPosted by Plecto
Stag, you have my most sincere apologies that you come from a frozen waste land where women seek shelter from the cold with men whom beat them mercilessly with lumber to prevent monsters like you from being brought forth into before mentioned frozen waste land

don't make fun of walmart, they have good sales.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]