More Healing QQ

90 Orc Shaman
I like the idea of managing mana, and I did manage mana in wrath, but not as much as blizzard would like I suppose. Perhaps I was healing wrong, but I could go out of mana, and I did go out of mana several times in LK raiding.

I'm sure we all know that mana costs are through the roof and throughput is comparable to balance/ret/elemental healing. I would like this model to work, but the fact of the matter is, it doesn't.

This type of healing would work if healers could afford to use our efficient heals. The simple fact is, the amount of damage going out is too high for efficient heals to be used, because the group will wipe.

I wouldn't mind if mana costs stayed this high, but would like to see my throughput buffed considerably. I have much better gear than that I had at 80, and lost around 20% spell haste and 15% crit. My heals are also hitting for roughly the same amount.

Question to other resto shaman out there: has anyone else been disappointed about how much chain heal is hitting for?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]