Why are druids the only able healers?

1 Tauren Shaman
I've been 85 for quite some time now on my Shaman and my gear is sitting at 242. I can heal normals with a blindfold but when it comes to heroics, the spike damage, even when CC is used is often too much, I have to start using expensive heals just to keep them alive and after a few casts I'm OOM.

I have a resto druid at 84, ilvl 231 and already I feel he can heal better than my better geared 85 shaman. I can't remember the last time I had to drink after a pull on my resto druid, with innervate in the mix I just keep going along.

This saddens me because I like my shaman better than my druid but at this point it seems inevitable that I will be changing my druid to my main

:(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
What is this I don't even...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Nice ilvls you got.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
:\

Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I'm going to have to agree. Considering quitting my guild because whenever anyone wants to run heroics they bring the resto druid and my disc priest has to sit on the bench. Im just not mana efficient enough to keep up the with allrounder tank and aoe healing of a druid or a paladin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You are aware that paladins and shamans are WAY better off right now in comparison to druids?

I bet you don't even have a druid and this is just a random qq thread hidden in disguise.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
News Flash.. Good players are the only able healers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]