Heartsong or Power Torrent

85 Draenei Paladin
**OMG NOT A QQ THREAD**

So what will all you guys be using? Without seeing all the math I am thinking that Heartsong is going to be my enchant of choice. I love me some regen. Anyone done the math or havew any intelligent comments?
Reply Quote
Let me think for a sec...
Edited by Bilbofaggins on 12/11/2010 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Enraged why are you saying int proc i am curious....to me it seems wasted unless you have a spirit use trinket. Also the int one has a 45 sec icd as compared to a 20 sec heartsong icd.
Reply Quote
12/11/2010 8:22 PMPosted by Enragedclown
Umm its not even close man.

The int proc one all the way.

Enragedclown is using heart song right now....rofl

Heartsong on druid = awesome...procs all the time, plus with huge mana costs now the regen is great!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Heartsong.

The invisible difference is the ICD. 20sec for Heartsong, 45sec for PI.

Plus the standard arguments about banked mana always being useful, whereas RNG throughput bonuses can go to waste.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
the maths was done on beta ages ago and power torrent is the clear winner, heartsong isnt even close.

i understand how its easy to fall for the spirit one, since its so easy to go oom these days, but overall power torrent beats it easily.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/11/2010 11:40 PMPosted by Arnath
the maths was done on beta ages ago and power torrent is the clear winner, heartsong isnt even close.

i understand how its easy to fall for the spirit one, since its so easy to go oom these days, but overall power torrent beats it easily.

I followed the math on beta, and there was no clear winner.

You can find details towards the bottom of http://elitistjerks.com/f77/t105330-cataclysm_healing_priest_theorycrafting/p5/

At best it's a tossup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]