Where to buy daggers

10 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello, brilliant experts at WoW. I was searching on the net for a good place to buy daggers for my rougue, but I couldn't find any.

I was hoping you could tell me where I should go to buy them, and hop-ing that they would be in the Eversong Woods.

Thank you muchly!

Sincerily,

MEH.
Reply Quote
Don't buy daggers. In fact, don't buy any gear, at least not from vendors. You can buy stuff from the AH if you have a slot you need to fill, but it probably isn't going to be cheap.

Your best source for weapons will be quest rewards. You can also upgrade your weapons by running instances once you hit level 15.

Daggers are what you want if you decide to spec Assassination (two daggers) or Subtlety (dagger main hand at least). If you spec Combat, you will want a heavier hitting slower weapon for your main hand -- a mace, sword, fist weapon, or axe. One or those or a dagger will be fine for your offhand provided it's fast (a speed of 1.8 or lower).
Reply Quote
70 Undead Death Knight
If your dead set on not waiting for daggers from quests or instances,then I
would suggest going to the auction house.

Runereaper
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
You could ask a friendly blacksmith (player) to make you some daggers. I'm not sure if there are any half-decent low level dagger recipes out there (I used a copper dagger at one point, no pun intended) but they would almost certainly be better than buying "normal" (white text label) daggers from npc vendors.

I seem to recall a troll npc in Booty Bay that sells a limited quantity (of 1) dagger. I believe it's green quality (better than average). I don't recall the exact level, but it's probably around level 30-ish.

Ultimately the best advice, already mentioned, is to go after quest rewards and dungeon loot drops. The best way to learn how to play is to do these dungeons in a group and learn how to work together. You learn a lot about your own abilities along the way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
que up for dungeons. The dead mines is full of rogue weapons. wailing caverns is full of rogue armor. You can also get the pvp weapons. The one for horde that sells daggers used to be in the barrens, not sure if its still there or not. Of course you would have to get honor pts by playhing battle grounds. If you do that, go sub spec, its way way OP in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2010 4:56 PMPosted by Xelda
Hello, brilliant experts at WoW. I was searching on the net for a good place to buy daggers for my rougue, but I couldn't find any.

I was hoping you could tell me where I should go to buy them, and hop-ing that they would be in the Eversong Woods.

Thank you muchly!

Sincerily,

MEH.

I see you specced Assassination. You'd want a dagger in both hands. As Harlan noted, your number one choice should be a dagger that you get from a quest reward. However, while you are waiting to get that dagger from a quest, you can buy a Stiletto from the weapon vendor in Falconwing Square. That should get you started.

Remember though that this is a temporary solution. Your goal is to replace the sword you have with a dagger until you find the quest reward dagger, because generally a dagger is an upgrade to the sword since you get extra bonuses just for wielding daggers.

Alternatively you can look at the auction house for some choice daggers, but at level 10 there aren't many, and what you could find may very well be very expensive. Again, this is a temporary solution until you get a quest dagger, so don't spend too much just to have it replaced in a few quests.

- Corylyn/Wynnoa, Wyrmrest Accord
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]