The Grand Marshal Group

85 Night Elf Priest
I only made it to Commander way back when on my hunter version of this toon.. it always makes me sigh to see the familiar names now lined up on my enemy list as belves. But sometimes they come back to the cool kids' side. <3 Roli.
I have this priest cause my guild always needed more pvp heals to stand on even ground with Horde. Hunters, druids and warriors are great, but not if no one is there actually throwing heals. <.<
Also, some of the very top Aside players are still here. Laccy rocks my world, and I love being her healbot in the occasional BG =D
Reply Quote
I dug this up from the old WoW forums...Not sure who posted, was it you Callaghan? Anyways...thought I would honor those names since

Alliance

Rytharin
Zymme
Melenna
Vanishian
Ryushi
Squallangel
Immanis
Thornxson
Rolibar
Artica
Merdrabell (lol) <--- Indeed LOL
Gaiakidu
Natureknight/Natureslight
Jessisa
Santiago
Xanor
Athar
Thelvar
Weigel
Grimmlok
Lezard
Twisdtracker
Dack
Kerensa
Justiice
Emilio
Wholigan
Landar
Kodax
Kichuri
Ragnorok
Alac
Robious
Anubris
Arcanum
Polarz
Berryy
Nazaref
Lathander
Lanfear
Shepkin
Auggie
Luharra
Laraisis
Yoddha
Soldat
Zaara
Cynamon
Idriel
Elinnia
Kaimei
Selkies
Ireth
Dartook
Tagar
Flamejob
Brinnur
Laciuna
Konkerx
Krenzar
Jeshua
Wulfgaroth
Crono
Elowind
Halie
Karraket
Aradhel
Divine
Gully
Moraelyn
Marrissa
Williame
Holyhostil
Daybreak
Amono
Kanan
Gumbercules
Karac
Tetsumaki
Arkhangel
Lagnassus
Aamenhotep
Jurassic
Gensai
Finwe
Tukahar
Atemesk
Lodra
Naphi
Hoiby
Turrin
Illia
Ceciliantis
Daenerys
Weshi
Lodoz
Crongard
Ariezz
Auma
Czarina
Zeroeffect
Kyperion
Hyland (SP?)
Hyperium
Nellaf
Zeman
Arkanta
Sassysusu
Maqua
Gandana
Ghorlok

Horde

Rhagnar
Judgement - [This guy was scary.]
Necroferno -[One shotting prot warriors ftw]
Korba
Ecoli
Reav
Oscarr
Xodia
Kraw
Ravone
Blaarrgg
Giddle
Sunrasha
Hyler
Helvis
Jif
Winde
Garoka
Leflick
Zabraxas
Baelzharon
Gollum -[Clarify sp?]
Horrorsoul
Zodiac
Grazgrind
Viserys
Nightside -[1st HWL /salute]
Amarok
Wessa
Avatum
Yakslapper -[For his static mic]
Morbix
Karthage
Boro
Toliak
Dznoxibalba
Dibbler
Gargrend
Magno
Safar
Splinterthorn
Kamhs
Fog
Lamigra
Reikari
Dravorn
Grimloc
Blackspear
Aijindandi
Order
Holycrippler
Kasae
Natalya
Rokkjaw
Witchthree
Philleh
Cretila
Shilnia
Himat
Morbius
Brianastark
Peteangel
Tuskrage
Blints
Detia
Evissice
Tazaer
Achu
Helvis
Garka
Lilkeever
Deathfist
Arote -[Poopycakes!]
Abraham
Huggybull
Hitmantis
Bethrezen
Reaver
Andariel
Pazazu
Sehtama -[SP?]
Atma
Kaede
Reznik
Morrigann
Lamaracus
Fleshgrinder
Cripa
Cavick
Panaru
Tammoria
Antalor
Gypsii
Azaya
Blundgeon
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
D'aww. I didn't make the cool kids list.

But there's a lot of nostalgia to be had, there!
Reply Quote
WOW, this site is still up. Hey Roli!! Remember these numbers?

Oct. 3-9, 2006
Elsinore-530
Saymon-525
Imary-520
Gandora-515
Silvy-510
Snowfist-500
Vanishian-490
Rolibar-480
Ferreter-470
Exiaz-460
Atemesk-450
Aracnus-440
Comac-430
Gruggs-420
Thelvar-410
Kudaj-410
Valdamord-410
Holyhostil-410

Commanders-410
Lt. Commanders-400

To those who are unfamiliar with the numbers... that was in the thousands, i.e. 530,000 honor for the week.

6 month grind with numbers like this, PER week...

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey ! I was rank 8 when it ended. Knight-Captain.

I still have some screenshots of the #200-300 people on the server list.

Dont know if u remember me, i ask you like 1 or 2 years ago to make a video like yours ?
Edited by Aenigma on 12/26/2010 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think I remember you...but you were another character...a human I think, right? Well since I'm back. I might get back to video capturing. Not sure...it's time consuming.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oddly enough I recognize a majority of the old Alliance players because they played prior to cross realm BG's and such. Half the horde I have no idea who they are, outside of the various members of B.O. (namely the founding members).

I also did not make the list, no matter though.

-Xovian/Naivox

Edit*
I do miss some of the fights with Lanfear, was always a tough fight.
Edited by Xovian on 12/26/2010 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
nostalgia, lol

create a channel called "CantLetItGo"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I should join, I'm on the list!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Haha, that was my list when I leveled my new paladin on Khadgar. GG forgot about that
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
these were good days, when pvp was more about prestige than it is today, where you mostly fight random people you never met rather than known enemies you respected, hated or both. the faction rivalries gave pvp back then the motivation and edge it doesn't have today. i remember most names above, and in particular the GM group that gave old Omen many good matches.

it's all different today, in too many ways to say if its for better or worse. but, team pvp still has its appeal and is fun.

maybe the most interesting part of pvp today is when you run across those few familiar names still around in TB and you get a brief flashback of a memorable moment in the old battlegrounds - and you wonder if the other guy is thinking the same thing.
Reply Quote
I totally agree with you Boro
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here here Boro!

/cheers
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I remember Grand marshal Santiago would do world PvP, direct people, AND RP all in one... and he was BA at doing it.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Shaman
No Itonya on that list, and that's a crime.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
I only made it to Commander way back when on my hunter version of this toon.. it always makes me sigh to see the familiar names now lined up on my enemy list as belves. But sometimes they come back to the cool kids' side. <3 Roli.
I have this priest cause my guild always needed more pvp heals to stand on even ground with Horde. Hunters, druids and warriors are great, but not if no one is there actually throwing heals. <.<
Also, some of the very top Aside players are still here. Laccy rocks my world, and I love being her healbot in the occasional BG =D

Laciuna may have been good back at 60. I'm not even sure I saw her in a BG at 60. But today she's terrible. Just god aweful, who tries to gank a Warrior and gets 5 seconds to pull a full rotation and still gets killed by said warrior while he still has 60%+ HP.. as a hunter? Just bad.

Also for the record; Santiago didn't make Grand Marshal he quit to mow lawns at Field Marshal.

WELCOME TO PIERCING HOWL LAND SONS OF *@@##ES
Edited by Hellghast on 1/4/2011 6:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/02/2011 1:15 AMPosted by Boro
these were good days, when pvp was more about prestige than it is today, where you mostly fight random people you never met rather than known enemies you respected, hated or both. the faction rivalries gave pvp back then the motivation and edge it doesn't have today. i remember most names above, and in particular the GM group that gave old Omen many good matches.

it's all different today, in too many ways to say if its for better or worse. but, team pvp still has its appeal and is fun.

maybe the most interesting part of pvp today is when you run across those few familiar names still around in TB and you get a brief flashback of a memorable moment in the old battlegrounds - and you wonder if the other guy is thinking the same thing.

I generally am, Boro. Saw you in SW Keep the other day on my DK, and had a warm glow of memory of when I was trying to shoot you in WSG long, long ago, fending off Daverian's catfase, while you melted MY face. I still recall waiting by the WSG entrance with Kerensa and Ysa and Lurias and Polarz and the rest, and then, soon after, encountering this new Horde group called Black Omen who actually co-ordinated. Ah, the old days. Not very good old days, since losing netted you diddly squat, and once B.O got its feet, we lost a lot XD.
But memories either way.
I try to kill you because I love you, as Kizzy sweetly whispered to me recently. That's why I especially targetted you with my spells.
That and trying to blow bunny off the ledge.
Where did Gaz go, by the by? I miss the old guard I fought, who you could fight til you were blue in the face, then chat with OOC all friendly-like. It made me actually respect my enemies as people instead of Filthy Stinking Horde(tm).

@Hellghast: Who the hell are you, blathering nonsense and hiding behind an alt?
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Someone who is higher up in the food chain than you, terribad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yup. This is me believing you. This is my 'I believe you face"
Cause every newly rolled death knight worgen alt is CLEARLY proof of everything. Anything actually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]