As you can see, they don't care...

85 Night Elf Druid
I went back 7 pages (90% of each page is people HATING the new healing system) and I don't see a single blue post.
Not a single other forum has anything like the complete LACK of posts that the healing forum does.

As you can all see, nobody cares about us. Even if all they said was "we hear you and are doing/not doing something about it" that would be amazing compaired to the complete lack of talk from Blizz.

DON'T STOP POSTING if you don't like the system.

I will say, that as I get better gear it's not as bad but I see some serious issues when I hit raid content in the next week. It will be the start of heroics all over again. These bosses all do serious AOE and if I do ANY AOE healing at all I'm OOM.

EDIT: Another thing I would like to add is I refuse to queue for randoms as heals. I'll wait the 45-60min for a DPS queue.
Guild group I'll heal all day long, I know they're not retarded. Randoms? Hell no.
Edited by Madhëal on 12/12/2010 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lol?

Blue blog/twitter now, they don't respond of the forums. Stop trying to create an environment of angst.
Edited by Fridays on 12/12/2010 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 11:34 PMPosted by Fridays
lol?

Blue blog/twitter now, they don't respond of the forums. Stop trying to create an environment of angst.

They respond in the forums all the time. Read ANY OTHER SECTION.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
They made a post a while ago that they arnt going to respond to players. They will sometimes in 20 page long topics. Every time they post the words get taken out of context and people overreact and flood threads just cause a blue posted there and derail the thread completely.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So they won't respond to players, but they'll respond to players in other forums? (unless they have a valid complaint)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
They don't respond in DDF, HF and TF anymore. Period. EDIT: nor class forums.

The majority of responses they do now are about lore or some other inane stuff.
Edited by Fridays on 12/12/2010 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 11:41 PMPosted by Fridays

So what's the point of the forums then? It sure as hell isn't to help us out if they won't respond to anything. I NEVER fish for blue posts, and I really don't care if they respond to my post. All I want to see is something saying they hear us and are looking into ways to meet in the middle.

Half what they want and half what literally 80% of the healers want.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/12/2010 11:45 PMPosted by Madhëal
12/12/2010 11:41 PMPosted by Fridays

So what's the point of the forums then? It sure as hell isn't to help us out if they won't respond to anything. I NEVER fish for blue posts, and I really don't care if they respond to my post. All I want to see is something saying they hear us and are looking into ways to meet in the middle.

Half what they want and half what literally 80% of the healers want.

For the community to discuss the game with the rest of the community? That's what forums are essentially. Blue posts were a luxury that got squandered.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They're not responding because there's no need to respond to QQ of undergeared and inexperienced (for the content) players in the first week of the expansion. Anything they say affirming their point of view would just come off as obnoxious. It's far better for them to stay silent, watch people learn, and let the QQ die down.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 11:49 PMPosted by Faveokatro
Anything they say affirming their point of view would just come off as obnoxious.

Like your "QQ of undergeared and inexperienced" crap?

As I said in my post first post, it gets better as you get better gear. However, you have to have all HEROIC gear to make HEROICS not retarded. (meaning you have to OVERGEAR THE CONTENT) It won't be any better when we're 8 or 9 healing 25mans.

YES they're doable if you CC 3 mobs per trash pull, and YES they're doable if NOBODY stands in ANYTHING for a single tick. That doesn't happen in the real world. Queue for a random some time.

The part that is completely retarded is the fact that my heals don't hit any harder than they did 1/3rd of the mana ago. THAT is my complaint. I can rejuv 8 or 9 times in an entire fight. I have to use the most worthless heals in the game and at the end of every fight someone's dead and the tank has 30% health. Is it me? No. I am trying everything I can to save mana and yet keep people alive. If they are the unlucky ones targeted by some random boss ability near the end they die. How is it fun content for the DPS that are laying there dead watching the fight?
Edited by Madhëal on 12/12/2010 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Cc'ing and kill order does not make a heroic retarded.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 11:55 PMPosted by Fridays

Hit 85, heal heroics, then come back and talk to us. Thank you now GTFO.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/12/2010 11:57 PMPosted by Madhëal
12/12/2010 11:55 PMPosted by Fridays

My only toon!

And I've been very reasonable around your crying, don't pretend to take a high morale ground with me.
Edited by Fridays on 12/12/2010 11:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 11:59 PMPosted by Fridays
[quote="14063596710"]Cc'ing and kill order does not make a heroic retarded.

My only toon!

And I've been very reasonable around your crying, don't pretend to take a high morale ground with me.[/quote]

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Actually, that there has been no posts to me proves quite the opposite, that they do care, at least enough to run for cover. If they truly didn't care, you'd be seeing standard levels of posting. If you remember back to the thread on the new forum format (which was to include real names), they also ran for cover in a very similar fashion. There may be either some serious rethinking going on, or at the very least they're trying to think of a carefully worded response.

Now, whether anything will change is something I won't speculate on.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok, I'll give you that Seterra. I hadn't thought about it that way.

Your example of the RealID crap though is halfway incorrect. For the first 24 hours or so they posted like mad defending it. There has been none of that here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/12/2010 11:52 PMPosted by Madhëal

YES they're doable if you CC 3 mobs per trash pull, and YES they're doable if NOBODY stands in ANYTHING for a single tick. That doesn't happen in the real world. Queue for a random some time.

I have queued for a random three times. The first time the tank charged in to all of the mobs before I even earth shielded him and promptly died, I immediately left. The second time we completed the dungeon and it was quite painful at times but we finished. The other fell apart because people didn't know how to move out of the way of the first boss in Stonecore or how to ranged aoe the little adds that spawn from the crystals even after many wipes. I accepted the fact that I just could not heal this particular group and left to join a guild group that ended up getting random'd into Stonecore and it was a breeze. So yes, generally the people you get in the LFD are terrible, but that doesn't mean that you must have 3 CC or play perfectly, you just can't play poorly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/13/2010 12:04 AMPosted by Madhëal
Ok, I'll give you that Seterra. I hadn't thought about it that way.

Your example of the RealID crap though is halfway incorrect. For the first 24 hours or so they posted like mad defending it. There has been none of that here.

Yes, we had all the Beta and pre-cata release Damage Control in exchange. It is when the general populous got to try it out that all hell broke loose and they ran for cover.

Like I said, this doesn't mean they're going to change anything. They could just be discussing how best to word a good reply on the matter. At this late in development, I can't see them doing any major overhauling of the system. Perhaps tweaks the numbers a little to give the illusion of improvement, but like it or hate it, I suspect we're stuck with it.
Reply Quote
I'm 85, I'm healing heroics and I like where they are at the moment. The fun part about healing heroics right now are boss fights where I struggle towards the end. An example that has happened more than once is where the boss is at about 10-15%, I'm out of mana, everyone is low on health, and I get enough mana back to cast tranqulity and thus buy myself some more time. Either the boss is killed at this point, or innervate comes off CD, or it's not enough and we wipe. That to me is fun, and it gives 5 mans a 'raid-like' feel.
Reply Quote
12 Undead Rogue

Don't bother, he's a paladin..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]