I saved some one with Leap of Faith today.

85 Blood Elf Priest
And vent went crazy.

This is now my favorite spell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A non QQ thread :D Yay! I don't have a priest, but I saw one yank a Fury-tarded warrior out of the fire today. Same as you, my entire party had a nerdgasm in vent.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
That's awesome. I am itching for a chance to use it to the point of wanting to make my guild go back to LK so I can yank people out of Defile and away from Raging Spirits and the like. >.<
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I've saved multiple melee dps that i just can't time a heal on fast enough. Or pulling a caster that got aggro right before the adds get to them. My favorite is pulling the tank on that second boss in Grim Batol when he pulls his mace out and you have to kite.

I'm quite surprised how useful it's been.

One criticism... It needs to be usable while moving.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's nice doing that on the swirly doom boss in Grim Batol. Ive saved a few unattentive people from pats as well. All we need now is the ability to pull ourselves towards someone... xD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/13/2010 3:40 AMPosted by Iasthai
I've saved multiple melee dps that i just can't time a heal on fast enough. Or pulling a caster that got aggro right before the adds get to them. My favorite is pulling the tank on that second boss in Grim Batol when he pulls his mace out and you have to kite.

That is a great idea. I don't think I've run GB since I hit 85, but I'm going to keep this in mind for when I do. I'm also thinking it'll be useful for pulling a melee away from the flame elemental on the 3rd boss should they get targeted.

Or yanking someone into the shadowstorm on the last one.

*cackles at the possibilities*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've saved quite a few people. Accidentally killed a guildie on Heroic Rajh by leaping him to me to dodge a fire tornado right as I got stomped :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Had to move my keybinding for it away from my push-to-talk key. Was pretty entertaining when I pulled the tank away from a mob while trying to say something in vent!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Lol my dps keeps asking me to grip em:) On silliest occasions too. Running back from the wipe. Jumping down cliffs. Standing right next to me.
Reply Quote
haha nice work OP !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]