Shammys shouldnt post about the QQ

85 Goblin Priest
if anyone hasnt noticed already that most of the healers getting mad about the healing are priests. you will see alot of priest posting on here about how healing is bad and then you will see a shammy come in and say "healing is fine you just suck" i think every shammy should stop posting because i think shammy by far along side with druid is far easier to heal with then a preist. priest healing is a joke. ive gotten much better at it now but its still no fun.
i can get into inctances and get them done but it doesnt mean that its made healing fun i hate it. so to all you shammys stop telling the priests that are posting that they are bad and healing is fine because it maybe fine for your class but priest is very very broken. and for all you priests out there that still want to heal till blizz does a little tweeking i find that saving flash heal for the really tight times when you really need it and useing plain old heal for small dmg helps alot...... and dont use greater heal if you are disc penance heals for just about the same ammount as greater heal and its quicker
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Heroics completed: 0
Edited by Gokunaruto on 12/13/2010 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/13/2010 6:45 AMPosted by Gokunaruto
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
hahaha a disc priest griping, although you are right about your healing still not being able to compare to shamans or druids...you are still more functional than a holy priest (which is the flavor for me) i do have disc spec and have had to switch to it in dungeons because holy just doesn't work AT ALL, after i've gone disc i have far less issues.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
Every class is capable of doing the content.

Not every player is geared up enough to do the content.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
This thread full of troll priests, or you guys seriously talking about what's the best healer without doing heroics yet?

Paladin>Druid>Shaman>Priest
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/13/2010 6:45 AMPosted by Gokunaruto

your to funny i never said heroics did i ? im waiting to do them because i dont feel i have the gear for them some people are dumb lol i also kinda find it funny that you took the time to look and see if i had heroics done.....go get a life

12/13/2010 7:14 AMPosted by Cashville
This thread full of troll priests, or you guys seriously talking about what's the best healer without doing heroics yet?

Paladin>Druid>Shaman>Priest

lol exactly With out doing heroics if regs are hard enough for priest what makes heroics any better ahahahaha
Edited by Àdvil on 12/13/2010 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
12/13/2010 7:14 AMPosted by Lissanna

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

this might be true but if you where a priest you would be saying other....
im not saying priest cant do heroics im saying we got the crap end of the stick its much harder for us then other classes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
12/13/2010 7:29 AMPosted by Àdvil

this might be true but if you where a priest you would be saying other....
im not saying priest cant do heroics im saying we got the crap end of the stick its much harder for us then other classes

I'm a priest and I'm saying the content is doable, notice I have completed Heroics and have done so in PuGs.

It could very well be tougher to do so as a priest than as other classes. But there is no reason for all of these "sky has fallen!" posts.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I made this thread because its pissing me off when shammys say to a priest they are bad at the game when shammys should say anything because they have it much easier then a priest does, i agree its doable as a priest but im stating its also much harder as a priest
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
12/13/2010 7:36 AMPosted by Àdvil
I made this thread because its pissing me off when shammys say to a priest they are bad at the game when shammys should say anything because they have it much easier then a priest does, i agree its doable as a priest but im stating its also much harder as a priest

Could you provide some numbers to back that up?

Priests as healers have access to a couple CDs to save tanks and we have tools for any and all situations.

I'm not saying we aren't worse off than Shamans, I'm saying I'll believe it when I see some actual math to back it up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/13/2010 6:42 AMPosted by Àdvil
if anyone hasnt noticed already that most of the healers getting mad about the healing are priests. you will see alot of priest posting on here about how healing is bad and then you will see a shammy come in and say "healing is fine you just suck" i think every shammy should stop posting because i think shammy by far along side with druid is far easier to heal with then a preist. priest healing is a joke. ive gotten much better at it now but its still no fun.
i can get into inctances and get them done but it doesnt mean that its made healing fun i hate it. so to all you shammys stop telling the priests that are posting that they are bad and healing is fine because it maybe fine for your class but priest is very very broken. and for all you priests out there that still want to heal till blizz does a little tweeking i find that saving flash heal for the really tight times when you really need it and useing plain old heal for small dmg helps alot...... and dont use greater heal if you are disc penance heals for just about the same ammount as greater heal and its quicker

What Shammy's are saying things are fine? Most of those posts seem to be coming from Pally's. It sucks for everyone my friend.

I will say that I feel more capable now that I'm at 340 iLevel. My mana pool is around 85K with Buff foood and I have close to 3K MP/5 OOC. Even with that I feel crippled when there's huge group damage and everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads cut off.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/13/2010 7:41 AMPosted by Retà
Mind you, this is just anecdotal, but I haven't heard anyone say anything good about healing Priests since Wrath started.

priest healing in wrath was great im disc i loved it now im useless
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
it really is sad because i could have healed a heroic cata at lvl 80 in lvl 80 epics better then i can now at lvl 85. at lvl 85 our spells dont really heal for any more then they did at 80 but the spells mana cost went up by about 200 percent its bs. the 5 lvls we went from 80-85 was more like 10 lvls back to lvl 70
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Tonight my group with a shadowpriest swapped midrun out of boredom (heroics are easy bro), and I went elemental and he went disc. We didn't do a second run that way. Maybe shamans are better off than priests after all, because I healed all the way through heroic sindragosa with the same guy, and he was great.

... then again it could be because I'm terrible at dpsing and was too concentrated on trying to remember what my dps hotkeys were, and missed a lot of necessary interrupts, slows, and re-hexes. He's a much better dps than I am, and it would be naive to say that doesn't contribute a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]