Character / Armory page not updating

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just have the problem that it's showing my old gear on the model, but it's LISTTING my new gear.

For example I changed from Unholy to Frost, but it still DISPLAYS the Axe of Earthly Sundering despite having Dual Wield weapons :(
85 Draenei Shaman
I’ve noticed that for the last three days my achievements list hasn’t updated for my character or my guild.
Blizzard Employee
01/24/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Deafbeats
I just have the problem that it's showing my old gear on the model, but it's LISTTING my new gear.

For example I changed from Unholy to Frost, but it still DISPLAYS the Axe of Earthly Sundering despite having Dual Wield weapons :(

I'm looking into this now and have a resolution on the way.
85 Troll Priest
Similar to a few others, I've had my gear update in the slots on my armory character - but no updates on the model itself. I've gone through quite a few armor pieces and I still have the visual model showing what I wore at level 52.
61 Gnome Mage
Everything is updated on my Portrait now, including the Cowl of Revision and wand that I equipped last night. Maybe that can be credited to Straton's fix?
85 Night Elf Priest
My character is updating now as well. Thanks if something got fixed!
Blizzard Employee
Everything is updated on my Portrait now, including the Cowl of Revision and wand that I equipped last night. Maybe that can be credited to Straton's fix?

Yeah, I'll take the credit. Go me.
100 Night Elf Druid
Was there a fix that I missed somewhere?

My ilvl still is not updating. I tried logging in and out on my characters and in and out of battle.net on this website.
85 Night Elf Druid
My last update was 1/26/2011
whats odd is it has shown my guild change but no new toys I got

Yahright
Silvermoon
91 Blood Elf Paladin
My character model hasnt updated in days and yet Ive been sporting my pvp ret gear in the armory page for quite some time now.
100 Dwarf Paladin
Bump on this issue in Silvermoon
85 Human Rogue
Good morning,
My guild is not getting credit for some kills for the past 2 resets. Chimaeron in particular is the boss that hasn't updated for the past 2 kills. If this is a known issue then I apologize but I've looked everywhere trying to see if others are having the same issue. Now noticing that all loot isn't updating either..even from other bosses. Honestly the main reason I'm concerned is our guilds ranking has dropped like a rock and it can hurt our recruitment. Thanks for any help.
10 Human Warrior
This is also affecting characters on Staghelm.
100 Worgen Warrior
Another Silvermoon user having issues.
Another silvermoon having issues, last time armory updated was 01/28/2011
100 Dwarf Paladin
Would like an update please on this.
85 Night Elf Druid
they seem to be asleep and dont care. ingame support ticket

"while we will look into the situation be aware it may take some time to update".

.....really bliz? you can take my 16/mo without any troubles..and you bet your arse if it had troubles you'd be sending me a notice immediately....

*sigh*
100 Night Elf Druid
Last armory update for me was 1/28/11, today's date is 2/6/11. so last armory update was 10 days ago now.
thank you that is all.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]