Character / Armory page not updating

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
^ Woolsey is my alt.

Though it appears i can post on my main again, armory is still messed up and my achivement count under my portrait next to this post isnt accurate either.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 5/6/2011 11:52 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
Not that adding another log to the fire will help it burn any faster, I am also having the same problem. I sent a twitter to @BlizzardCS to see if it was maybe something I could do to fix it. Apparently not. Only issue I'm having is that when other sites scr a pe the information to use the gear for math it's wrong.
Edited by Khuur on 5/6/2011 6:21 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
same problem here.

This MIGHT BE A LIGHTBRINGER-US ISSUE since the last several posters are all lightbringer.

my armory hasn't updated since 4/30.
it's easy to see the date because my activity feed has the last entries on that date.
85 Human Warlock
This definitely appears to be a Lightbringer-US issue. My character hasn't been updated in well over a week. Just killed Cho'gall last night and no reflection of that in my armory.

Please look into this when you can, Blizzard.
85 Night Elf Druid
Same, I am also a Lightbringer-US player with 2 85's that have not updated in at least 5 days. My druid is 5 item levels higher than what is displayed. I also took him for his first raid outing on Sat and I still dont show any raid kills in his profile.
85 Draenei Death Knight
Im haveing the same issue with my other toon solforge.
Edited by Coldforge on 5/9/2011 11:00 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Warrior
Same issue here, still not updated after 5 days
85 Worgen Death Knight
Mine hasn't been updated since 4/12/11. Blizzard please get it together. . . . And you wonder why your subscription base is dropping.

I am on Lightbringer as well.
Edited by Drekken on 5/10/2011 8:50 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Still isnt fixed, hasnt updated since 4/28
90 Gnome Mage
I am having the same issue.
90 Human Death Knight
I checked today and it's updated.
4/30-5/11.
11 Tauren Druid
I have the same issue... hasn't updated since 5/8 for me.
76 Troll Hunter
Same problem here.
I created a tauren DK like 3 weeks ago and I deleted it right after I created it, so it doesnt exist in game anymore but it is still shows up on the armory.

But my other characters are updated and showed well.
Edited by Quadrakill on 5/13/2011 3:49 PM PDT
90 Worgen Rogue
I am now experiencing this problem as well. Worked fine earlier today seemingly, then when I refreshed the page, it said my character is too low level to display. Mousing over my character in a search reveals the website thinks my character is a level 1 dwarf. My portrait is still being displayed properly, and it still shows my current achievement point and level total in the forums.

Unlike several preceding posts, I play on Argent Dawn.
85 Draenei Shaman
The issue I have is that it isn't showing the faction change I did a few days ago. In-game, I'm a Tauren.
Web & Mobile Team
Good afternoon everyone,

We have taken notice of this issue and are working to communicate some changes that were made on 4/27 regarding how often and when character updates from the game can be seen on the World of Warcraft community site. We will continue to look at this and will have an update for the community soon.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mine is being a bit weird. My armory page keeps changing from Human (what I am now) back to blood elf (which I was). My forum avatar stays the same, however; when it goes to my Human, the armory is completely up to date. When it goes to my Blood Elf, it's the same as it was right before I faction changed.

12 Tauren Paladin
For some odd reason armory doesn't show stats/reforging for "Lightning Well Belt of the Wavecrest". It doesn't even take the reforged items/stats into consideration when showing total stats at the bottom of the page.

Proof:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/undermine/kaizoku/advanced

However it does work for some characters...

Proof:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/undermine/Annyong/advanced

Seems like its bugged. ty
12 Tauren Paladin
*bump*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]