Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1 Undead Warrior
What's yours and reasoning behind it?
Mine would be:
Intellect > Haste / Spirit > Mastery > Crit
1. Intellect: well that's a no brainer.
2. Haste/Spirit: I debated haste vs spirit for a while, but came to a conclusion that I like haste more. More haste = more Holy Light, less Flash of Light = less mana consumption. Also, not too big of a deal since gears come with 2 secondary stats, which in my case, would be haste and spirit.
3. Mastery: I just feel it's not strong enough to be prioritized over haste or spirit.
4. Crit: Increases healing throughput, but at a unreliable rate. Also occasionally increases HL and DL cast time, but again, is unreliable. I'd prefer mastery, which is a constant healing bonus, so to speak.
Feel free to post yours!
Edited by Rlyboney on 12/13/2010 12:29 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.