I got a refund =)

Greetings
I apologize for taking this long to respond. I have successfully downgraded your account and processed the refund for the Cataclysm upgrade for you. Please feel free to email back with any other questions or concerns regarding your account.

Yay, I got my refund! For those that don't like the new changes you can get a refund as well. Just email billing@blizzard.com. You have to have purchased cata within the past 30 days, and you'll lose access to goblins/worgen and any character 81 and up. Worth it IMO. Send a message with your wallets and they will fix healing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nope. I think i will adjust instead.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/13/2010 12:36 PMPosted by Shottie

Greetings
I apologize for taking this long to respond. I have successfully downgraded your account and processed the refund for the Cataclysm upgrade for you. Please feel free to email back with any other questions or concerns regarding your account.

Yay, I got my refund! For those that don't like the new changes you can get a refund as well. Just email billing@blizzard.com. You have to have purchased cata within the past 30 days, and you'll lose access to goblins/worgen and any character 81 and up. Worth it IMO. Send a message with your wallets and they will fix healing.

How long exactly has it been since you got out of your Y2K bomb shelter?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yup I think I'll take time to L2P instead.
Someone in another thread suggested hello kity adventures as an alternative. Perhaps give that a try.
Great strategy there to bring force blizz to bring down the quality of the game with your wallet until every baddie can play with no issues or complaints the first week in and get purples.
Super attitude.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Healing is fine. Another one misses the cut, tsk tsk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Healing is a bit under tuned, but I hardly think that is a reason to quit. Worst case scenario I spend 3 hours in a heroic I never complete. Best case, I can't watch a season of house (and have a full idea of what is going on) while dpsing.

I guess for me, it's a lesson in patience, I just don't want to be a masochist to learn it :\
Reply Quote
If you like the new healing model then that's great! If you feel that you want to adjust to it then more power to you. I know a lot of people were not happy with it so I thought I'd give them a different route to take that might send a message.

Please refrain from trolling. This is just to inform those that aren't happy. =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Pong is that way ----->
Barbie Dreamhouse Creator is that way <-----

Enjoy your refund, spend it developing some very basic thought processes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I never understood paying to play a capped account.
Reply Quote
12/13/2010 12:47 PMPosted by Munney

I cancelled the account as well and my time ends on 12/23. Here's hoping they fix the problems so I can enjoy the game again. =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/13/2010 12:44 PMPosted by Shottie
If you like the new healing model then that's great! If you feel that you want to adjust to it then more power to you. I know a lot of people were not happy with it so I thought I'd give them a different route to take that might send a message.

Please refrain from trolling. This is just to inform those that aren't happy. =)

How can you form an accurate judgment of the healing model after less than a week? Nobody is really in epics, people jumped in at quest blues and greens, DPS hasn't gotten used to the new mechanics, tanks haven't gotten used to the new mechanics, the boss fights are still fairly new. Could have given it a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/13/2010 12:49 PMPosted by Shottie
12/13/2010 12:47 PMPosted by Munney

I cancelled the account as well and my time ends on 12/23. Here's hoping they fix the problems so I can enjoy the game again. =)

Ok, makes sense. GL!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Let's hope they don't listen to the QQers.

Anyone else think this guy isn't even level 85?
Edited by Kahji on 12/13/2010 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Well, sorry to hear about your inability to adjust to situations... I must say my self i am enjoying the challenge, and also i know i am not the best geared at the moment. I am sure it will become easier as soon as people will stop being stupid, and move away when they are suppose to.
I have been in 2 pug Heroics with 2 guildies and succeeded. Yes we must have gotten VERY lucky, but we did them none the less, and the people in the group were open to suggestions, and paid attention to what was going on. I would have to say it became easier to heal when people were listening.
So good luck to you, and shame on you for giving it one week lol...
Reply Quote
With respect, the concerns were prevalent through beta testing. So, it wasn't necessarily a week. More like a couple months.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
12/13/2010 1:09 PMPosted by Shottie
With respect, the concerns were prevalent through beta testing. So, it wasn't necessarily a week. More like a couple months.

And they were fixed 1-2 months prior to beta ending.

PUGs will be a better place if people who cannot adjust or don't care to spend the time to gear up their character for basic content quit the game, anyways. You won't be missed.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/13/2010 12:38 PMPosted by Munney
Nope. I think i will adjust instead.

Agreed :) I like the changes, sure it has it's problems but as does any expansion when it first comes out. Find gear, gem, reforge etc and everything turns out okay.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thanks for the info, I've got my calendar marked for the second to last day I can get a refund. I'll wait to see if they change things by then. If not I'll walk from the game.

Priests in particular are a joke and I'm getting all I can out of the Disc spec. People say, "Go holy if you want to heal" yeah...ya see I'm of the opinion that Blizz shouldn't make a class and spec such a joke that there is only one viable spec. This coming from an 11/12 25hm healer and Bane title holder so my opinion is perhaps an "educated" one.
Edited by Supercoolio on 12/13/2010 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/13/2010 1:14 PMPosted by Supercoolio
Thanks for the info, I've got my calendar marked for the second to last day I can get a refund. I'll wait to see if they change things by then. If not I'll walk from the game.

Just an fyi, it took them four days to get my e-mail and respond to it and get everything processed. If you're waiting until the last day I'd recommend using their phone support. They can be reached at 1-800-592-5499 - 7AM - 8PM Pacific Time, seven days a week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]