<Shatter> ExGarithos Players LFM Cata 10 Prog

85 Human Warlock
Hey Garithos,

We know that Garithos is still pretty low pop and there are plenty of people that are looking for a home. <Shatter> is an alliance guild on Archimonde, but we all originiated from UB/IB on Garithos. Now i know you may not think of UB/IB as extremely nice or sincere people, but i can guarantee you this is apart of the group that is. Most of us started in either Juventus or Parliament before we moved to Undying Brethren for progression.
If you remember us our group includes: Zaelis, Jazmina, Rsrychro, Crunkachu, Ganeon, Hitoriki, and Cagor. Now we are not looking for extremely insane raiders or anything too hardcore either. We are running a 2 day schedule with a 3rd swing day if we need it, but during those times we will be pushing progression as quickly as our times will permit.
So if you are looking to clear content and enjoy a group of fun raiders that have been playing with each other for 3 years or more drop us a tell in game on Archimonde alliance side.

Here is the full recruitment message...Scroll to bottom for more in depth contact info!!

<Shatter> is comprised of a core 7 players from a top 25 man guild. Most of us have been around since BC. We started in Undying Brethren on Garithos and quickly progressed there through a few weeks into ICC release. There we received achievements such as Death's Demise and Grand Crusader.

Due to real life complications some us had to quit for about 6 months and the rest of the core 10 man portion of the 25 man guild moved to Archimonde Alliance to join Voodoo. There they pushed progression including Light of Dawn. Since Cata release most of us were able to return and we decided to reform into our old core and push 10 man progression. Due to the high functionality of our core we are looking for 3 slots without a huge priority on anything specific.

Our needs are as follows:

DPS: Mage/DK/Ret/Spriest/Moonkin

Healers: Holy Paladin/Disc Priest/Resto Druid

Tank: Blood DK/Feral Druid

Please keep in mind that we do not need all these slots. We are in search of 3 players and we are able to swap around our main specs to what we are able to recruit.

Our raid times will be setup Tues/Wed 7pm-11pm Eastern with a swing day of Thursday 10pm-12pm Eastern. This swing day will not be used often but in the case of Tuesday overextended Maintenance or if we are all able to attend, to push more progression.

We have a very fun and sometimes ridiculous atmosphere since most of us have played with each other for 3 years or more. However, since we only have a 2 day raid schedule with a 3rd swing day our raid slots must be serious and minimize downtime.

You can fill out an application at http://shatter-archi.guildlaunch.com or contact any of us in game or by sending email to s.damico@live.com

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Let's not forget the time spent in SRC !!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Go recruit on your higher-pop server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yes and SRC Betor.....and Durane sir...stop being so defensive just throwing out options if anyone is looking for a home with a possibility of being a raider.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just come back to Garithos imo.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
We'd take you back into Juventus. We're almost back up to 6 members now. :) Glad to hear from you guys. And as an added bonus, I can vouche for them being not the unfavorable members of UB. They're skilled, fun, and delightful to play with. I know them all, and miss playing w/ them.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait, Where's Weka?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ya i miss weka
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Get the hell off Garithos and it's realm forums, we don't want you here. We are all doing just fine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Oh wow the hate.....

And thanks Landos, Wampa went to Steamwheedle Cartel and Weka joined him. Over there is like Oconi, Sroci, Olrax, and Ajara.

As far as Ranko goes...who are you? Last time I checked i was clearing content and helping Garithos before you even heard of this game sir. As i stated before I am only offering a home for people who don't currently have one and maybe want to raid. I didn't log on to Garithos and spam your guildies or any other guild trying to steal people. I haven't even logged into Garithos in quite some time. Please take your trolling somewhere else....like a playground....at a preschool...
Edited by Zaelis on 12/19/2010 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/19/2010 7:20 PMPosted by Zaelis
Oh wow the hate.....

And thanks Landos, Wampa went to Steamwheedle Cartel and Weka joined him. Over there is like Oconi, Sroci, Olrax, and Ajara.

As far as Ranko goes...who are you? Last time I checked i was clearing content and helping Garithos before you even heard of this game sir. As i stated before I am only offering a home for people who don't currently have one and maybe want to raid. I didn't log on to Garithos and spam your guildies or any other guild trying to steal people. I haven't even logged into Garithos in quite some time. Please take your trolling somewhere else....like a playground....at a preschool...

So I guess I will need to make a toon over there to chat with the other half of the old crew :P Zaelis, tell the guys who are with you I said hey and look forward to hearing news of your future content crushing :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Can this thread maybe get some Hozz/Lipper/Cotton/Keir?

I would REALLY like some Keir.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
lol at ranko for thinking his fail guild is going to do good in this expansion. This isnt icc. everything isnt given to you. Gl to you zaelis
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just thought I would jump in since everyone was hating. :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/24/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Quebeley
Can this thread maybe get some Hozz/Lipper/Cotton/Keir?

Hi.
12/24/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Quebeley
I would REALLY like some Keir.

Why on Earth would you say such a thing?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/28/2010 1:09 PMPosted by Hozz
I just thought I would jump in since everyone was hating. :)

Fanboi. Stealing my name - classy.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
So I hear your recruiting mages?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
archimonde sucks imo

garithos new hip place to be
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
hi cuties
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]