Possible transfers read this please

82 Blood Elf Priest
well we're sick of waiting on a reply. we're transferring now. changing names. but we'll post the names up on here so ppl can hit us up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm, this might be the first topic by Papa that isn't horrible.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
Might be coming here this weekend
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
after seeing this thread i've decided i no longer dislike papasaur

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406221772?page=1#1
Reply Quote
could you do me a favor and list me before kyeno?
it matters
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
HI LAVACHE :D
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL sry on no reply and sry lavache. There aren't any PVP guilds but I had one and if you ant to start one I would be more than willing to help
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Don't worry basball I dont hate you for stealing my idea because mine wasn't very well thought out I was just throwing somehting together while the baby took a nap. Also if this thread reaches 5 pgs ill post a picture of my beautiful baby girl.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
the ratio for this realm is 1:1?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Basically. It leans towards alliance a little I think but it is practically 1:1
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
any good pvp'ers? im a pvp'er anc im onn mal'ganis and me and my friend are looking for a 1:1 pvp realm. so we can actually enjoy cata.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
O WELL HAI

I didn't read this I just clicked the transfer button. Screw those Queues.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/09/2010 4:15 PMPosted by Kutekiwi
O WELL HAI

I didn't read this I just clicked the transfer button. Screw those Queues.

welcome aboard
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well thank you :)

I'll be a little nicer if I run into you.

A little.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I am also looking into the transfer. I am more interested in the pvp side of things. Hopefully there is a pvp guild that is all about rated bg's and arenas. So how was the old ratio for bg's?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all. <3

First of all, I'm currently on a high pop pvp server, Sargeras, and the ratio on it is completely absurd. It's Around 10:1 for allies and it's quite literally impossible to quest at various times of day (usually at night when the kiddies are out of school). I don't like complaining about pvp, especially since I choose to play on a pvp server, but I'm quite tired of being so outnumbered everywhere I go. It also doesn't help that the majority of Horde on my server are really rude and irritating trolls.

With free transfers off this godforsaken server being offered, Hakkar looks mighty tempting. Can someone give me some honest feedback on how active it is there? I don't mind low pop, but I am curious about the raid guilds, trade spam, etc. If I end up transferring, it'd probably be me, my husband, and a few friends of ours, so we'd love to know how balanced everything is prior to moving five or six characters.

Thanks! ^_^
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 12:57 PMPosted by Basballguy
after seeing this thread i've decided i no longer dislike papasaur

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406221772?page=1#1
Lies.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Zorthi even with all this server good will going on you are still a hater. Attention all transferring Alli I will pay 100g to teh person who camps zorthi and posts a screenchot
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
12/09/2010 4:35 PMPosted by Raspberrytea
Hello all. <3

First of all, I'm currently on a high pop pvp server, Sargeras, and the ratio on it is completely absurd. It's Around 10:1 for allies and it's quite literally impossible to quest at various times of day (usually at night when the kiddies are out of school). I don't like complaining about pvp, especially since I choose to play on a pvp server, but I'm quite tired of being so outnumbered everywhere I go. It also doesn't help that the majority of Horde on my server are really rude and irritating trolls.

With free transfers off this godforsaken server being offered, Hakkar looks mighty tempting. Can someone give me some honest feedback on how active it is there? I don't mind low pop, but I am curious about the raid guilds, trade spam, etc. If I end up transferring, it'd probably be me, my husband, and a few friends of ours, so we'd love to know how balanced everything is prior to moving five or six characters.

Thanks! ^_^

Trade is usually pretty dead until I log on and stir some stuff up. Raid wise <Bodies> is the best horde side and I think <double Standards> hav some progression but I am not to qualified to answer questions about pve im a bg hero
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]