Possible transfers read this please

im transferring too
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Glad to have you
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
it's always cute when casuals talk trash about another server like they make an impact on the server they play on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/13/2010 7:40 AMPosted by Rïck
It's always cute when bads talk @!## about people that are better than them and act like they're making an impact.

Btw nice dodge enchant on your bracers gay tard.

I also have 7 other pieces not enchanted..the wrong weapon enchant, .i'm missing my gems and belt buckle, I'm wearing a healer cape, and my spec is wrong.

If you're going to pretend to be an elitist then at least do it right. Stay off my realm.

kthx
Edited by Basballguy on 12/13/2010 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow gay tard. You honestly can't be older than 15 and that is being generous. If you want to be a douche that's fine but do it on someone else's forums please
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I think I'm going to like it here. I loved Mal'Ganis, but I think I loved it the way a woman might love the man that's beating her every night for 15 years kind of love. Yes, I admit that it took 15:1 Horde:Ally ratio to finally push me off the server. I am defeated.

I'm Hakkarian now!

/hugs
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Welcome. We need more alli anyway I think a lot of horde have been transferring so we are glad to have ya
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hakkar touched me in all the wrong places, it prevented me from doing things i wanted to do.

good to see hakkar getting somewhat filled again.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
12/13/2010 1:08 PMPosted by Necromongèr
Hakkar touched me in all the wrong places, it prevented me from doing things i wanted to do.

good to see hakkar getting somewhat filled again.

w h o r e
Edited by Papasour on 12/13/2010 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Any PuG or GDKP raids on the weekends? Once nice thing about Mal'Ganis is even if the raids suck they are available.
Reply Quote
Me and some buddies are moving over so we can at least get some play time in. The only downside so far is I can't find ANYTHING on the AH. Oh well, at least I get to play.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
I just reactivated and Mal'Ganis seems worse than ever since I quit. I'll be transfering tonight, just can't do it at work right now because apparently i'm the leader of an arena team lol.
Reply Quote
12/14/2010 9:45 AMPosted by Tinnie
Any PuG or GDKP raids on the weekends? Once nice thing about Mal'Ganis is even if the raids suck they are available.

Yeah if you have epic gear/enchants/gems and a 6.1+ gs (when it actually "mattered"). If you didn't have that attempting to even try was pointless. I think 3 of the ICC PuGs I went to they called it quit after boss one because of some pathedic reason or another. (edit ok so maybe up to 4 bosses if they were lucky)

I moved here from Mal'Ganis and it seems pretty cool. People are pretty nice and I dont mind the fact that when in a city im not constantly seeing spam on trade. It was scary at first.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I just transferred all of my characters from Sargeras to here. 10:1 Alli ratio was getting old, as was the 2-2.5 hour wait time. Looking forward to meeting new people and maybe not being stuck with guilds that are full of themselves and enamored with gearscrore.

Looking for a decent guild to join too - haven't really played much since wrath launched so there's quite a bit I'm not caught up on. Figured Cata would be a good time to jump back in.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump for ppl who dont look further than the first 4 topics
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i tried to get this sticky'd
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
I would love to have a thread of mine get sticky'd that would be cool
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]