Bought 99,99 dollar digital upgrade but...

(Locked)

85 Troll Mage
well, I bought the 99,99 dollar digital upgrade, the one including all world of wacraft games, and my account still trial, i always try to use the cd-key that i earned for digital upgrade, but when i try, it says that the cd-key is not active.

the trasaction status is still queued, could that be the reason??

because in the "summary" they say that my WOW1 account is active.

please help!
100 Undead Warlock
It can take up to 72 hours to upgrade from a trial account.
Blizzard Employee
12/09/2010 9:42 AMPosted by Jatbirt
the trasaction status is still queued, could that be the reason??

This would explain why the account is telling you it's still on a trial. A digital upgrade can take up to 72 hours to complete. During the upgrade process, most restrictions will still be in place, however you will be able to continue leveling past level 20.

Once your order status shows "Shipped" all restrictions should be removed.
85 Troll Mage
right, thank you sir, and, when the "shipped" appears, will i have to use the key to active my account or it will active by itself?
22 Worgen Rogue
I've been waiting for over 3 days now. How long is authentication supposed to take?
Blizzard Employee
12/09/2010 9:53 AMPosted by Jatbirt
will i have to use the key to active my account or it will active by itself?

You won't have to do anything as the key has already been applied to the account. Its simply a matter of waiting for the transaction to be completed.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It took me 4 days upgrade to Full Account.
Edited by Ashlêy on 12/9/2010 10:49 AM PST
85 Troll Mage
12/09/2010 10:49 AMPosted by Ashlêy
It took me 4 days upgrade to Full Account.

thanks for sharing your experience!!
29 Human Warrior
Going on 5 days here.
85 Troll Mage
and other, in my transaction history, the name of the product is "Trial to Cataclysm" does that means that is upgrading from trial to caraclysm or what?!
1 Draenei Paladin
You would think they would tell you that before you spend hours skilling up hundreds of points and all kinds of gold, only to find out it was all for nothing.

Then when you upgrade, they don't say anything about having to wait, so you waste more hours trying to figure our how to get the <removed> upgrade to work!

I might just quit this stupid game until they figure out a decent way to run a business.
Edited by Harlsoco on 3/28/2013 9:29 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
Tyrrha, this thread is from 2010. If you have a current issue, it is best to start your own thread rather than necroing such a long dead one. Also, as for them not saying, have you read the FAQ for digital upgrades? It states clearly there, and 2 other times during the upgrade process that it takes up to 72 hours for full processing of the upgrade while awaiting payment from your financial institution.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Then when you upgrade, they don't say anything about having to wait

On at least two pages during the online digital upgrade process, it is written that it can take up to 72 hours.
Support Forum Agent
Thread from 2010 = locked.

Please be mindful of the date of the thread before adding your two-cents, Tyrrha.

Constructive feedback is welcome. Posts with profanity are not.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]