rocket barrage racial hitting too low

1 Undead Mage
What's that batman? Some races have extremely useful racials and others don't? No way!

fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My God you could write an entire thesis on the inferiority and entitlement complexes in this thread.

The tooltip says it should do x damage, and the actual is y. Unless the devs come out and tell us "we changed the intended damage to y", balance doesn't factor into the argument.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
For those asking earlier, its fire damage, so I don't "think" armor is factoring in, and even if it was, I don't think mobs have that much armor, and I'm pretty sure that most mobs don't have 50% fire resist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Crying that your racial sucks because you failed at the character selection screen is no one's fault but your own.

Class envy ... gotta love it.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Is it off GCD like engineering rockets are? If so, who cares if it doesn't do much damage as you aren't actually sacrificing anything for it. It is icing on the cake of whatever you attach it to.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
12/10/2010 1:19 PMPosted by Grumble
Is it off GCD

nope!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Topic should be renamed to "Rocket barrage damage is inconsistent with the tool tip."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]