How do I shot resto sham?

100 Draenei Shaman
I was healing the stonecore earlier and I was having trouble going oom/not being able to keep people up. I'd like to write it off to the stone guys' aoe (I know there are a lot of stone guys, but they all seem to have aoe) or my group pulling a couple groups of trash, but I try to keep an open mind. Anyone have any suggestions as to what spells go where?
I feel like I should be using more greater healing waves...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
i feel like you should stop being bad, did you ever try that?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
right now you should have healing rain. you'll want to cast that on the tank and lay healing stream down.
riptide the tank often and watch the rest of the group don't spam heals unless the tank gets really low.
try not to spam heals and just keep the group kind of topped off.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
balls I forgot to pick up healing rain -_-
maybe Zenoob isn't such a troll
still though, you're a bitxh Sean
a big bitxh
Edited by Oogaboog on 12/9/2010 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Nate you seem kinda mad :P

P.S. wana move into my room?
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
Get the DPS to CC that stonecore sandstorm aoe guy. If they do not KICK THEM from the group. This is not acceptable. This is not WotLK, this is Cataclysm, nearly every dps has a CC, ask one of them to interrupt or CC then the raid, as you know, takes a large amount of damage,this was not Blizzards plan

KICK BAD DPS

nuff said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]