(H) <Illuminatus> BEER, BOOBS, BBQ

90 Undead Warlock
BEER, BOOBS AND BBQ

Now that I have your attention . . .

Illuminatus on US- Shandris is now recruiting all classes.

We are the realm first LVL 25 Guild. We are Kingslayers determined to bring Deathwing to his demise.

Current Guild Perks: Guild lvl 25

ALL OF THEM and the cool !@# mount;)

Illuminatus is a casual raiding guild. We are group of mature (21+), experienced players that appreciate laughter, a low stress environment, and good times, but also progressing through end level raiding content at a competitive pace. We have expectations of ourselves (and of our guildmates) that we understand our toons, can execute strategy, and can be serious when called upon to defeat whatever the game throws against us.

We're a bench guild, where everyone sits on the bench and plays when they can. We will never force you to play and never force you to raid. If you want to be a part of the next raid, all you have to do is sign up on our open raid calendar.

As a guild, we want to build a family atmosphere. Even our guild leadership is a team of seven officers. There is no head-honcho here and there never will be. You will get out of Illuminatus exactly what you put into it.

Please note that we are a progression type guild. We will try and get to the very end content. We will try for hard and heroic modes where applicable. But, we're also going to do it casually. You will not spend three nights in a row doing the same boss, that just isn't our style. In the last wave of content, we were 12/12 for Heroics in 10 man content and ended Wrath as the 11th ranked guild on the server.

You do not have to be level 85 to join. You don't have to be well geared to join. But you also won't be raiding until you can meet the raiding requirements. Gearing up newer players with the right attitude and skill is never hard and we'll help you get where you need to be. We are not a leveling guild, we're not a charity, but we are helpful.

If you are interested, please check out our website at http://illuminatus.us and put in an application. It is highly recommended that you speak to one of our members or officers before applying.
Edited by Killie on 10/26/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I absolutely agree with this recruitment posting.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Boobs are good.

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/03/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Sacurity
Because of the boobs part, right?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
The post title makes me want to switch factions and apply.

That's part of it, right? RIGHT?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yep and thanks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Boobs are good
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
woooh lvl 16 soon to be 17
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Gratz guys on the realm first!
Reply Quote
WTB more Peenis
Edited by Willfèral on 4/6/2011 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/06/2011 01:48 PMPosted by Willfèral
WTB more Peenis

/facepalm
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
I figured Prissina would be cool with that.

Oh no. Wait. He spelled her delight incorrectly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I figured Prissina would be cool with that.

Oh no. Wait. He spelled her delight incorrectly.

Oh sir, you are just too funny!!! HAHAHA.

Anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Posted by Sacurity

Because of the boobs part, right?

There is no question about it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
looking for some raid heals
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was looking for a raiding/progression guild lately now that my guild has decided to never raid. This toon is just too good to not be raiding.

Also, I hear you need healers.

Well lucky you, because this character's main spec is restoration (in pvp form atm, but will re-spec to raid form). I am typically on in the evenings, and I don't mind sitting a bench if I got to.

I will happily /gquit if I get a chance to raid. PST me in game or I will PST a member of Illuminatus. I even know a few people in the guild already that I'm sure would vouch for me!
Edited by Måska on 5/3/2011 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We are now 12/12
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We are back at it. Trying to form several raiding groups before the next patch if interested pst me in game or go to the website and put in an app.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]