FIX HEALING BLIZZARD

85 Night Elf Priest
This is all i got to say to BLIZZARD! Fix this healing! I dunno why your punishing us. But if it wasn't for us healers you would be having people run your freakin dungeons. If they don't fix this issue they are not going to have any healers here soon!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'm quitting WoW until healing is fixed. All my toons are healers.. ><
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/09/2010 8:57 PMPosted by Catriona
12/09/2010 8:55 PMPosted by Nianri
If they don't fix this issue they are not going to have any healers here soon!

Doubt that.

Of course there will still be healers, but I know quite a few that are either switching to dps or downright avoiding this game until later. I can also tell there aren't many healers because I've gotten instant queues every single time I use the LFD system.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Define fix? Whats broke?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is not a constructive posting - as evidenced by the all caps title. A description of the problems, along with suggested solutions, will have a greater impact on your audience.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Sorry. Cant fix what aint' broke.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
The fact I am playing my class right, as holy. And ooming before the boss is at 50%. The fact that my penence only ticks for 4k. And that my main heals heals the target for less than 10% of their base HP.

The fact that, even after getting all the spirit possible, I'm still ooming after every pull.

I'm using my mana reducing abilities, and my heals how they are supposed to be used.

Nothing is wrong, except that healing is messed up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ill tell you whats broke my tank has 150K ish hp gets hit for 15k-20k my best heal can only put out about 10k healing and costs about 10% of my mana hes dead if the fight lasts long then 2 min and most do now. im always oom i dont see how even better gear can help this
Edited by Zoozootusk on 12/9/2010 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
there are some facts for you.

Healing in dungeons are not even fun. Having to drink after almost every pull sucks. Like i have read earlier. People are getting impatient with it. On a boss Fix and even trash pulls I am having to use every mana option possible. (pots, Sfiend, and hope) and at times still doesn't fully help.

Though we haven't all completely wiped. Healing just isn't fun.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/09/2010 9:12 PMPosted by Nianri

Healing in dungeons are not even fun. Having to drink after almost every pull sucks. Like i have read earlier. People are getting impatient with it. On a boss Fix and even trash pulls I am having to use every mana option possible. (pots, Sfiend, and hope) and at times still doesn't fully help.

Agreed. Completely.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/09/2010 9:12 PMPosted by Nianri

Here is a fact for you. Your facts are opinions.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yea opinions that majority of people are having!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/09/2010 8:57 PMPosted by Catriona
12/09/2010 8:55 PMPosted by Nianri
If they don't fix this issue they are not going to have any healers here soon!

Doubt that.

I don't, healing and heroics are unnecessarily difficult if they are to be considered a stepping stone to raids.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AGREED
Reply Quote
18 Troll Hunter
this is just a game i play to have fun

healing, fun? not so much...
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 9:09 PMPosted by Zoozootusk
Ill tell you whats broke my tank has 150K ish hp gets hit for 15k-20k my best heal can only put out about 10k healing and costs about 10% of my mana hes dead if the fight lasts long then 2 min and most do now. im always oom i dont see how even better gear can help this

I agree with this completely. I've run about 3-4 reg dungeons since I've hit 85, and I go OOM every trash pull and about 1/2-2/3 of the way through most boss fights. Spells cost way too much mana for the amount of healing they put out. Simple fact from every dungeon I've run since hitting 85.
Mana Pool: 70k. Healing Surge/GHW: 6k(ish), and only heal for about 15k or so (20k if they proc and I'm lucky). When a tank has 100k Hp or more and the DPS are getting blasted with AOE dmg, I just can't hold up - no matter how balls-to-the-wall healing mode I go.
Edited by Ruhanilon on 12/10/2010 12:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I gotta agree. Healing is just not fun anymore. No matter how well i use my healing abilities i cant seem to keep up with the amount of damage being taken by the tank and group. I feel like im handicapped. As a veteran healer with 3 other healing toons im extreemly dissapointed in how bad blizzard has slapped us and i can say im not gonna be playing my healers at all until they fix this. Ill be playing my mage instead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
healing is the best its ever been. why? cause you press different buttons and react differently in different situations. one button is not the solution to all your problems.

just get some gear guys. around 2k in combat regen in gets much more comfortable
Reply Quote
I have 2.5k combat mana regen (with a 70k mana pool) and I still go OOM trying to keep everyone alive in trash pulls and bosses. Although I attribute a lot of that to DPS taking avoidable damage and no CC or interrupting. That, and my healing spells cost too much for what they heal for.
When I have 70k(ish) mana and have to spam a heal that casts in 1.5 secs - but costs 6k mana - to keep the tank and dps alive when taking massive dmg (especially AOE dmg)... that's just not sustainable, even with that combat mana regen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]