Love the new holy paladin!

85 Dwarf Shaman
KVN
Oh ye blizzard gods from the sky...

I love the new holy Pallies, there's so much ambiguity between attack and defense. That's the kind of thing I would love to see more of on the other healing classes as well (I speak only from my shaman perspective). Telluric currents is a cool concept, but I just don't have time to cast a lightning bolt. If there were a talent capable of making LB instant without having to use nature's swiftness, I would be much more likely to utilize it.

I definitely don't feel as awesome as holy paladins right now and I see openings for that. Even if it's just in the next Xpac, I actually would like some optional damage talents in there.

Opinion voiced.
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 1:21 AMPosted by Cosmicpowa
I love the new holy Pallies, there's so much ambiguity between attack and defense.

Elaborate please.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i think he means holy paladins being the most offensive healer right now
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It is really fun, you're not stuck looking at meters, you have to keep track of where enemies are to judge them, and also the position of your allies for Light of Dawn. I am really enjoying Holy Paladins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]