10 man raid pug - sunday 12/12/10 3:00 server

85 Orc Warrior
Hey, a few of my guildies are eager to get raiding this week, and want to use our normal raid day to grind out heroics. Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in pugging into some 10 man raids this sunday, at 3:00 server. Please post below, or contact me in game any time on saturday/sunday

We will likely need ranged dps and healers, as we have 2 tanks and 4 melee all pretty well geared out.

Let me know if you are interested, we will be having a 333 equipped itemlevel minimum, with 346 being the ideal candidate. Expected that you know base mechanics of the raid fights, although everyone will be learning. Please have gold for repairs and your own consumables

All loot will be going out to MS highest rolls. if for some odd reason no one needs it for MS, you can of course roll for offspec.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
vp is vp. there are bosses that are definately puggable right now in this gear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]