To all the druid healers.

Today, I've been pugging tanks, and 1-2 dps. I haven't found healing hard as long as people do what they're told. Mana CAN be a problem on bosses if you let it.

I'm specced into balance for the 9% mana reduction on casts. and im specced for HT/Nourish. They don't heal alot.. but its very mana conservative. I usually don't even need my boomkin friends innervate.

I also just finished my first heroic. It was hard only because it was people missing interrupts and tank not dodging and or moving out of slime etc.

Healing now is not as hard as you make it to be it seems. Sure, the mana cost is ridiculous.. but YOU CAN DO IT. Its not about the healer anymore. Its about the group. (most of you already know this.)

/endrant
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i have speced inot the 9% but 90% of my heals that dont heal the tank are going into mele dps just get rid of them blizz they are retarded we dont need them
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A druid got gladiator during s5, they must have been good that season.
Reply Quote
12/10/2010 5:56 PMPosted by Salvii
i have speced inot the 9% but 90% of my heals that dont heal the tank are going into mele dps just get rid of them blizz they are retarded we dont need them

Tell your dps to stop being dumb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]