I feel inclined to ask

85 Troll Shaman
Why does the best elemental shaman raiding spec not include our 31 point talent?
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
For the same reason Dispersion wouldn't be in some raiding builds if spriests weren't forced to use it. People don't like talents that aren't pure dps talents.

They just didn't prop it up like they did for shadow. Partly because it isn't a CD like dispersion, so what're you gonna do with it?
(im assuming here they fixed the laughable damage it was doing in 4.0.3a, which was likely a bug)

Overall, i'd say it's a bit underwhelming, but most new Cata spells/abilities are, so it's par for the course. It fits a nice gap in the ele toolset, and it fits thematically. Not bad. I'm surprised you can't find one of those "free"talent points to throw in it, instead of utility, though.

They probably could've done better making healing rain a resto talent, making earthquake a shaman skill, and replacing it with somone else. But eh, it's not terrible, just not glamorous.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2010 6:46 PMPosted by Grux
Earthquake is probably the most boring 31 point talent I have ever seen.

But I find all channeled aoe spells boring to the extreme except blizzard, for some reason turning everything blue with snares fills me with joy.

Strangely enough, i've had the same feeling. I absolutely love earthquakes graphic though, as simple as it is.

It's defininately not awesomesauce, but they could've done worse, i think (although it's boring and/or completely uninspiring).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]