Victory Rush on Quest/Wave Mobs

85 Orc Warrior
I understand that some mobs cant give experience cause they will be exploited, but there has to be a way Blizzard can get abilities like Victory Rush to proc after killing them.

Please look into it Bliz.
Reply Quote
Is there a particular instance in which this occurs?
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2010 6:48 PMPosted by Grux
12/10/2010 6:45 PMPosted by Tashre

As an example, in Throne of Tides the endless waves of little guys (I forget what they actually are, I'm tanking so I'm not looking at their models, just their health bars) that come from one of the wings (only done the instance once or twice) do not grant exp and does not proc VR.

Worst case scenario,they could just make them give like 1xp or something.

It may just be bugged though. I definately recall doing some quests in BC (blades edge/netherstorm) where you had waves of demons coming when you turn off a reactor. They procced Vr, but im 90% sure they gave no xp.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

There have been many instances so far, but most recent is a quest in Twilight Highlands called: Encroaching Twilight. Where you must slay 12 Twilight Invaders. They are all lvl 85 yet give no experience and no Victory Rush proc.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/10/2010 7:54 PMPosted by Ulhax

There have been many instances so far, but most recent is a quest in Twilight Highlands called: "Encroaching Twilight". Where you must slay 12 Twilight Invaders. They are all lvl 85 yet give no experience and no Victory Rush proc.
Just now in the quest "Paving the Way" you need to kill 30 lvl 85 mobs. Not one gives experience and not 1 procs VR.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
VR must be bugged. I know I was resetting Death Grip's cooldown on those quests.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
And while you are looking into that can you please remove some of the animation from our proc's? I swear I spend more time RPing than attacking >.>

(not to hijack your thread bro, just didn't want to start another :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]