Wild Growth healing LESS at 85 then 80?

85 Tauren Druid
I have 3000+ more spellpower and the having leveled scaling and I am finding that Wild Growth heals for alot less then it did at 80.

Anyone else find this or am I crazy?
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Warrior
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
If percentage wise, then I'm wondering why this needs a thread.

If healing for less in terms of raw numbers, then I'll be rather astonished.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Most of my healing spells are the same. Flash heal was 14k at 80, when I hit 85 its now 12k.

Circle of healing went from 4.5k to 3.5k.

When you level the coefficients of spells change so you lose alot more healing effect than you gain from more spellpower.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Quick post before I go to bed, I'm willing to bed it's because you're used to healing 30% more than you actually did. If you spent most of your time in icecrown, you got used to seeing numbers that were higher than what they should be due to the 30% buff.

My spells heal roughly the same. Maybe slightly more.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
What I was healing for at 81 is not what I'm healing for at 84. I'm healing for less, despite having more spellpower. And it's not just a percentage thing, the actual numbers are a little bit lower.
Edited by Tiakatt on 12/11/2010 4:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Your correct, my heals are worse lol!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
My heals are worst, not %, raw numbers.
(Yep, not countin icc super-buff) but...

Healing less for each spell, 500% more expensive, with about 30% less haste and about 15% less crit :P. Also, dps pools from 30k to 110k...and dmg taken increased.

Druid healing its harder for sure... lifeblooms heal crap... regrowth CANT be used cause it barely heals and it cost 6500 mana... Started using HT a lot every proc of omen...
Rejuvenation its still expensive, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]