Healing Needs a Little Help

90 Pandaren Priest
Checked gear - for Exalted in all area's One item is useable for the Healing Class Priest - Not saying that its horrid but checking out gear for my friend using a tank - and have 3 - 4 items that epic revered items will be able to be purchased. If the heals are going to cost that much which is nice but needs a bit more balanced some items should be a bit more helpful to the person that is going to save in hard times.

I found when also having to mix in dispell or any curse removal - My tank is going from - 140K life down to 25k life - in matter of one dispell and attempting to get a heal on him prior to dying. Not saying going back to LKing style is to be done but, something on the lines of shorting casting time or balance out a bit of the damage being dished out from mobs.

This is much like orginal WoW that requires you're dps'ers to actually use CC instead of spamming 1,2,3,2,1,2,3 etc.... hotkeys making it more diffcult A+ in that attempted heroic w/ just barely making - limits w/ a group not that good LOL.

If anyone has any ideas to help with my priest healing that would be helpful but, honesly something needs to balance out just a hair with the healing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]