tanks in dps gear

90 Blood Elf Priest
anyone else seen a massive surge in "tanks" with the majority of their items being dps gear that has mastery (obviously bears excluded). Got a tank who actually had avoidance gear for the first time today and suddenly realized why every other tank I had been running with was getting crushed by trash pulls/boss.

It's one thing to be on the Ilevel borderline and tank heroics I understand that you'll get hit harder its a different story to come in a little above the Ilevel line but wearing dps blues/greens with some reforging.

I understand tank gear isn't as abundant as other types of gear. But I'd appreciate if blizzard had a way to keep someone with good dps blues from tanking in random heroics with them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Definitely, and then we get booted even though the tanks have about as much health as me in blues. Blizzard seriously needs to look at how they fix the LFD tool because as of now the tanks are taking anything that is higher item level just to get into heroics then complaining because a heal can never be enough unless it crits once in a blue moon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]