All the healer qq.

Why complain? you're in wotlk / quest Cata gear. of course it's a task to heal at the moment.( THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUN) It's all the whiners that keep ruining the game because they have to keep dumbing it down for you. Give it a few weeks when you have some 359's and 100k mana and 3k mp5 casting, see if you still want to complain then. I have no problem healing at the moment.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Have you even looked at the gear, their is no way your getting 3k mp5 or even close with the top end raid gear right now, On my priest right now in all blues I have 3k mp5 out of combat and that might go up to 4k mp5 out of combat at most in all heroic raid gear. If you did not see blizz mad all the upgrades in gear not tat big.

But O will, I wont see it because the joy of healing in TBC and Wotlk is gone for me, going tank and having way more fun :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Never in 5 years has damage output/healing done ratios been so uneven. Stop trying to start drama.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
12/11/2010 11:17 AMPosted by Ënemy
I have no problem healing at the moment.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have at least done one heroic before saying this as if it means anything?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Im in heroic and rep gear and its very hard like I am doing 25 lk heroic.

I dont want to play resto anymore and probably wont until the issue is ADDRESSED.

12/11/2010 11:57 AMPosted by Eleryn
I have no problem healing at the moment.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have at least done one heroic before saying this as if it means anything?

This...

I like when people who havent healed a heroic make comments like "you have to adjust"

go heal a heroic then get back to us.
Edited by Restofari on 12/11/2010 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
QQ, healing is fine. Learn to manage your mana.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
Why complain? you're in wotlk / quest Cata gear. of course it's a task to heal at the moment.( THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUN) It's all the whiners that keep ruining the game because they have to keep dumbing it down for you. Give it a few weeks when you have some 359's and 100k mana and 3k mp5 casting, see if you still want to complain then. I have no problem healing at the moment.

I hate people like you. Because some of us come here and note that healing is not fun and simply frustrating, you assume we just want it dumbed down. The two have nothing in common. Will you people please stfu about that!? my god...

We are asking that blizzard take a look at what they've done to the f'ing healing model. Not make it face roll easy. We don't want dungeons nerfed, we want the proper tools to get through them without pulling our hair out. jfc...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/11/2010 12:08 PMPosted by Javvo
QQ, healing is fine. Learn to manage your mana.

I respect your opinion bu-
Paladin

Oh.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

I hate people like you. Because some of us come here and note that healing is not fun and simply frustrating, you assume we just want it dumbed down. The two have nothing in common. Will you people please stfu about that!? my god...

We are asking that blizzard take a look at what they've done to the f'ing healing model. Not make it face roll easy. We don't want dungeons nerfed, we want the proper tools to get through them without pulling our hair out. jfc...

If people aren't bad and don't eat unnecessary damage you'll have to heal less and your mana will be fine. People will need to play less sloppy this expansion. Period.

What you're asking for is healers being able to make up for sloppy dps play, and those of us who don't suck don't want that.
Edited by Javvo on 12/11/2010 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
12/11/2010 12:24 PMPosted by Javvo
[quote]
What you're asking for is healers being able to make up for sloppy dps play, and those of us who don't suck don't want that.

Oh hi Paladin. You are an awesome healer, I bow down to your superior button clicking choices. Get over yourself.

Even though you didn't ask, I'll tell you. What I am asking for is the ability to focus on the game encounters 90% of the time, and my resources maybe 10%. I hate the new "Mana enrage timer" system. I don't want to "faceroll heroics", over coming a challenge is always fun. But I want to enjoy the game as a healer, not as an easy tuning mechanic for blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This may be true. None of which equals 'fun' for a healer
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/11/2010 12:24 PMPosted by Javvo

If people aren't bad and don't eat unnecessary damage you'll have to heal less and your mana will be fine. People will need to play less sloppy this expansion. Period.

Oh look, the paladin's back acting like he's good!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Because %%*@@ing and complaining about something is easier than bothering to re-learn.

I play all five specs of healer, before you jump on the 'oh it's a paladin' bandwagon. Jesus. No healer in my guild is having issues healing heroics, not druids shamans or priests. And not paladins either. Perhaps the issue isn't your class, but it's you? :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't done any new content yet, so bear with me.

From what i've heard, HEALING isn't the problem, mana regeneration is the problem.
Having good mana regen doesn't make the game easy, it makes it less hassle free.

If people have to focus on healing people, focus on keeping them alive, and NOT always have to focus on how much mana they have, then i would say that is a good healing system.

No, you shouldn't be able to spam flash healing infinite times.
No, you shouldn't run out of mana just from using your NON emergency heals.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/11/2010 12:39 PMPosted by Sunarra
Because %%*@@ing and complaining about something is easier than bothering to re-learn.

I play all five specs of healer, before you jump on the 'oh it's a paladin' bandwagon. Jesus. No healer in my guild is having issues healing heroics, not druids shamans or priests. And not paladins either. Perhaps the issue isn't your class, but it's you? :)

What there to "Re-learn" exactly? If you're not a pally you have on mana efficient heal while the rest of the leas drain at least 10% of your mana per cast. There's nothing to "Re-learn"
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2010 12:41 PMPosted by Huehuehue
12/11/2010 12:39 PMPosted by Sunarra

What there to "Re-learn" exactly? If you're not a pally you have on mana efficient heal while the rest of the leas drain at least 10% of your mana per cast. There's nothing to "Re-learn"

Obviously there is since you're apparently having so many issues healing heroics. Stay in regular dungeons for a while and re-learn your class. Shamans have many options to keep people alive outside of Healing Surge. Yes, it now costs mana to cast heals. It does on my paladin as well. I have mana issues, clearly I do being as I am gemming for spirit and nearly every piece of gear I have has spirit and I have trinkets that increase my regen. I don't know why none of your gear is even gemmed, nor enchanted. I honestly don't know what to tell people. You aren't even really trying.

These are heroics. They aren't normal dungeons. And if you're having problems in normal dungeons, there are more than likely more issues going on than just your heal costs. Like a bad group. No, you cannot sustain a bad group. That's the way that this game is designed now. If you'd prefer healing like a god who can keep anyone alive through anything, stay level 80 and run those 5mans all day long.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Paladin healers have it rough, too. Just not as rough as the rest of the classes.

It's not about sloppy dps or bad heals--from what I can tell, you have to use a different combination of cooldowns and trinkets for EVERY single heroic encounter. There is NO rotation at all anymore; it's about choosing the right spells at the right time. It's challenging.

And for all those who don't play pally healers, try it out. With all the new spells and abilities and procs to watch to make sure you're taking advantage of daybreak and infusion and everything *else* that you get--well, paladins aren't a faceroll to heal with anymore. In fact, I'd say they are probably the hardest class to heal with right now, despite the better mana regen over other classes.

And before anyone jumps on me, I have every healing class. So I'm not just sprouting crap.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
The only thing I personally find that puts a paladin healer above others is Lay on Hands. Because it can save a bad pull or a missed interrupt on a boss that other healers wouldn't be able to heal through.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Obviously there is since you're apparently having so many issues healing heroics. Stay in regular dungeons for a while and re-learn your class. Shamans have many options to keep people alive outside of Healing Surge. Yes, it now costs mana to cast heals. It does on my paladin as well. I have mana issues, clearly I do being as I am gemming for spirit and nearly every piece of gear I have has spirit and I have trinkets that increase my regen. I don't know why none of your gear is even gemmed, nor enchanted. I honestly don't know what to tell people. You aren't even really trying.

These are heroics. They aren't normal dungeons. And if you're having problems in normal dungeons, there are more than likely more issues going on than just your heal costs. Like a bad group. No, you cannot sustain a bad group. That's the way that this game is designed now. If you'd prefer healing like a god who can keep anyone alive through anything, stay level 80 and run those 5mans all day long.

My shoulders aren't enchanted? My legs aren't gemed?
Also, the "Only way to keep people alive outside of healing surge" is healing wave now. Which heals a 130k health tank for 6k. I get the whole "LOL ITS A HEROIC NOOB NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY XD" but some fights are down right impossible for some classes. Priests and druids have it worst. Judging by your elitist "Your obviously just bad I'm god deal with it" attitude I'd say you're either a late BC noob or wrath. So please, keep your mouth shut while the big boys have a mature conversation about broken mechanics.
Edited by Huehuehue on 12/11/2010 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]