Removed for being a Priest.

85 Blood Elf Priest
Simple as that. I joined a Heroic Throne of the Tides in progress (they had apparently just recovered from a wipe). Someone said "No priests, thanks" and I was removed from the group.

Working as intended?

Apparently there's no 15 minute buffer for kicking from heroics now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
12/11/2010 7:16 PMPosted by Whynot
Apparently there's no 15 minute buffer for kicking from heroics now.

The game tracks your kicks/times kicked in instances and grants you the ability nominate someone for an early kick if you've got a good ratio.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Still, kick mechanic aside..

...It's so hard to not be really really mad right now...

I was kicked solely for my class... I got off two Heals from people resting at half health.

I'm just so....

so...

I hate this game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Don't be disheartened. Jerks seriously exist everywhere and you needn't give up something you enjoy because of them. Give it a little bit of time. It will get better.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Apart from the fact that this is a lie.

Priests are excellent at PvE healing now, I'm not pleased with PvP but I've healed heroics for the past few days with very little breaks and I'm having a blast. I find healing on my disc priest easier than my resto druid and paladin combined.

Some Pugs are dumb, some priests are unintelligent. One of both of these two will result in you either not being able to heal or being kicked. This is working as intended.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
What exactly is a lie?

I joined the group and was immediately kicked. There's nothing else to say.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'd just ignore that post. I've noticed quite a few level one characters posting on the forum regarding the changes in the healing model.

Personally, i think its the DPS qq'ing over us asking them to not tunnel vision on recount.

All in favor of not allowing characters under level 10 to post on the forums, say "I"

Reply Quote
I.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
I think lfd sux
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/11/2010 7:26 PMPosted by Hotladee
Apart from the fact that this is a lie.

Priests are excellent at PvE healing now, I'm not pleased with PvP but I've healed heroics for the past few days with very little breaks and I'm having a blast. I find healing on my disc priest easier than my resto druid and paladin combined.

Some Pugs are dumb, some priests are unintelligent. One of both of these two will result in you either not being able to heal or being kicked. This is working as intended.

/thread

Should have made a Troll Priest.
Edited by Insheadii on 12/11/2010 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The troll priest is right.

People are just stupid, or had bad experiences with priests.

It's really not hard. All you have to do when your not group healing is spam "Heal" and shield on the tank. If you don't talent like a retard that's it. You use three heals then bubble, rinse and repeat.

I haven't wiped a group to mana or lack of heals since before I got gear. Goes to show a lot of the QQ is from gear and overzealous people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Kinda funny, Bacterium, I always get this horrible feeling when I see a DK with the tank logo. I do restrain myself though, as I understand that the feeling is honestly the result of a pair of LFD randoms, run on my pali healer a year ago, on BC content no less where I encountered unbelievably horrible DKs...

That said, LFD is for lolz, relax, laugh at idiots that do stupid things, don't let the occasional idgit disturb your fun. They are unworthy of your concern or interest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 2:32 PMPosted by Bacterium
As a tank, I'm gonna have to say id rather have any other healer but a priest. You guys suck and drink all the time. Waste my time. I'm not here for a 2-4 hour dungeon.

stay out of cata content then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/12/2010 2:44 PMPosted by Dominapayne
12/12/2010 2:32 PMPosted by Bacterium
As a tank, I'm gonna have to say id rather have any other healer but a priest. You guys suck and drink all the time. Waste my time. I'm not here for a 2-4 hour dungeon.

stay out of cata content then.

As a healer.. Id let you die for being an @%@!!#@

I'm sick of hearing groups whine at me for being a priest and/or not healing to the lvl they were used to prior to cata.

stuff changed, its tougher now. Deal with it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]