First Boss in Heroic Vortex Pinnacle

85 Blood Elf Paladin
How the hell?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Obviously, I've done it normal.

But I can't seem to keep my group up through the initial and seemingly unavoidable damage when he pulls his shield back in without losing all of my mana after three sweeps of this.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
whats your dps looking like?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If you stand directly under the boss you wont get the debuff and you'll take significantly less damage. For me that combined with healing rain and chain heal make it a cake walk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
if you stack RIGHT ON TOP OF THE BOSS no one should really take dmg from the lightning coming in, and if they do it should be only 1-2 ticks till they get properly positioned. this was one of the easier bosses ive seen in heroics (assuming ppl do what they need to)
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
12/12/2010 8:07 AMPosted by Sheina
if you stack RIGHT ON TOP OF THE BOSS no one should really take dmg from the lightning coming in, and if they do it should be only 1-2 ticks till they get properly positioned. this was one of the easier bosses ive seen in heroics (assuming ppl do what they need to)

This. I think that was the only boss Ive one shot so far in a heroic.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
When he pulls in his cyclones, there is still a small spot directly underneath him that is safe. Just have everyone stack directly underneath him, gg.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're taking ooming amounts of damage, your group is doing something wrong either positionally or tactically.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]