Ok so I see alot of Threads about healing is great get better gear it will all be ok ....

So for 1. I agree.

BUT BUT BUT ......

gear will NOT make my Wild Regrowth heal from 1k / tick which is 1% sometimes even less then that of someones total HP. That is flat out F'd up from blizzard. We can barely keep 1 target up with lifeblooms and healing touch. Which i am ok with UNTIL someone gets hit by an AOE and i have to throw all CD's on that person to catch him back up because my regrowth cost 7k mana and heals for about 10k and ill oom. Rejuvination heals for 3k / tick and cost 5k so that will be ok to throw one of them on you then healing touch ... but wait .. by that time tank is almost dead and ....... im out of Cd's ....

Blizzard , yes ... good job. I LOVE the hard-ness of the new dungeons. Love the gameplay. But seriously....

1% or LESS on my only real aoe spell that i can hit over and over / 10cd anyway. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean good freaking god. i swear nourish was screwed over.... not a big.... didnt care bout that too much .... w/e .... BUT NOW ALL OF OUR HOTS DONT HEAL WORTH A DAMN!!!!

2nd scenario.......

Non boss fight in Grim Batol :) great instance.

Healing goes fine no one pulls agro, the right mobs are being CC'd.

HMMM whats this guess someone got hit with a axe or something .. spike ... w/e he took damage.... Well 7k regrowth or 5k rejuv ... ill go with rejuv ...
BAM next guy gets hit
Same thing.... not like my first rejuv ever healed the first guy up to full ... that would just be rediculous healing someone with a rejuv from 85% to full of 1 spell ....

So then the first guy gets hit again.... 15 k / tic non the less i throw another rejuv on have to pop a CD cause tank is getting hit harder by now and cant switch off of him. So then the mobs die and im depleted.

Normal routine right ??? yeah i have no problem being oom at the end of a fight at a new dungeon with low gear.... NON AT ALL

What i have a problem with is when .... a group has an OOPs.... i cannot do ANYTHING for the life of my druids skills to do anything ....

okok sorry getting off topic / thread here...

FIX MY AOE HEALING .... atleast that.... MOVE my wild regrowth from 1% maybe a LITTLE HIGHER ??

thats all i want ... everything else is managable....

Gimmi some thought guys

thanks