Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I just turned 85 about 2 hours ago, now i know my gear is still lacking and i had a few questions i would like to ask and see if some of you guys can help me out. I will make it in a list so it looks better organized:
1) I've noticed that healing so far is very stressfull, is HW our primary heal, because Surge just cost way to much mana and i was going OOM really fast.
2) As far as my glyph go, is all those ok?
3) Spec, ok?
4) Is there anything i can do to conserve mana more? I mean HW just isnt healing enough and if i use surge i run OOM so fast. I am popping mana tide every CD. Any suggestion please help.
5) Can anyone suggest rep / gear or anything at this point to assist me.
6) What is haste cap and what stats should i focus on after that? Some say crit others say mastery.
Thank in advance.
Riptide/HW should be most of your healing - unleash elements is really good too I've heard. Healing stream totem is borderline OP. Much else and you'll run oom - GHW is appropriate when you're falling behind (note that this doesn't mean when people are on low hp, depending on the fight dps - and even the tank - can sit on low hp for quite some time safely - people die a lot slower).
The shaman mastery is extremely good - people get really low quite often and it's a huge bonus.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.