Any Draenei guilds out there?

5 Blood Elf Paladin
I see a lot of advertising both on the forums and in game for "racial" guilds, that consist mostly of just one race for one particular reason or another. I haven't seen anything for the Draenei, though. I've only been playing the game for a couple weeks, but from I've read their history and story seems very interesting to me.

I'm just wondering if their are any guilds out there that focus on the Draenei storyline. Perhaps an order that serves the Naruu, or a group working to clean up their former home in Outland. I'd be interested in seeing what the Draenei RP community is like for a springboard into this game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd be into that. I've been wanting to roll a paladin on this server for a while now. Just couldn't decide on a race. Plenty of rp guild options for human paladins. Not so many draenei specific ones though.
Reply Quote
77 Draenei Paladin
I was actually planning on making something like this, but I couldn't get too much of a following. It wouldn't be a Draenei specific guild, but it would be Outland based, which would imply quite a few Draenei. The premise would be that a small group of fighters left by the Alliance army to reclaim Outland after the fall of the major leaders. I'm still really interested in a Draenei and/or Outland based guild, so if any gains steam, let me know :)
Reply Quote
Bumping this back up to see if there is any interest. Perhaps if there is enough, we can get something started.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
seen this? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406258221
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]