Can we finally balance Frost Mages and Ferals

85 Dwarf Paladin
12/13/2010 8:58 AMPosted by Shakoe
Im sure when everyone has like 3k resili taking 30% less damage things will even out did the math even if you buy the full blue crafted set you get 1429 resili and when the honor gear comes out buy the battlemaster with resili 301 and pvp trinket 301 you are at 2023 resili around 20% damage reduction i think everything will even out and will become a mana battle in which buff priest

ive played a mage for 6 years had over 5 mages i love mages and this is the first time mages have gotten some love and op and its nice but looking forward to the nerf ive always loved how mages where balanced and took skill to play. I Quit S5 because Blizzard destroyed arenas hopfully arenas and bg wont be that way i miss S3-4

oh and BTW any mage that Ice lance spam is @%!#ing retarded and is for sure a 1500 trash mage

frost still takes skill to play with control, timeing, juking and focus sure they hit hard but a bad mage will get eating alive by a good player.

so just wait for nerf or more resili and lets stop the %*#*#ing.

lol @ anyone that thinks mage was ever hard, grats you play the only class in the game with the potential to cc 3 classes at the same time effectively assuming you dont have downs.
Edited by Garfunkle on 12/13/2010 9:08 AM PST
85 Dwarf Paladin
yea mine are on 5 / 10 min cds where yours are on 30 secs. gg l2play rofl ring of frost
85 Dwarf Paladin
too bad dispell costs like 8000 mana now gg grats on not getting glad on the easiest class in the game, lol mage
85 Tauren Druid
12/13/2010 2:00 AMPosted by Pincho
rake -> mangle -> shred -> shred -> rip -> dash -> /lol

Stick to pve.
85 Goblin Warlock
My feral druid is 84, should be 85 tomorrow, then its frostmage feral holy pally to glad range before the nerfs hit so wait like a week before nerfing them into the ground, k thanks.
Edited by Jinrop on 12/13/2010 10:56 AM PST
85 Night Elf Hunter
Idk why I leveled a hunter...................Talk about the anti-OP. At least if we sacrifice 600ap we can steady shot while running! Woot.
56 Undead Mage
i dont know about ferals but I agree about the mage part they have waaay to much control in pvp so thier damage needs a nerf
85 Tauren Druid
So why can't you guys figure out a way to beat them without asking for Nerfs? its not that difficult. I had a Shaman at level 80 who was ehancement and everyone was Overpowered compared to him yet i still found a way to play relevently good with him against all classes Why can't you do the same? Just because your not capable of comprending spamming more than one button doesn't mean a whole class has to suffer from it. Thanks Very much
46 Night Elf Druid
History repeats itself
90 Orc Shaman
minus the magus
90 Human Mage
balance frost mages

History repeats itself
If only mages were overpowered?
90 Undead Mage
looks like you got reported for trolling and necroing son
81 Orc Shaman
many people from 100k+ to dead in DF>imp. CS. It's #*$#ing broken

jump off a bridge
90 Goblin Mage
looks like you got reported for trolling and necroing son
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]