Warlock or Shadow Priest

85 Draenei Shaman
im bored of my shaman right now because i cant play on a toon for a long time. Shes Resto and Elemental.

I want to make either a Warlock or Shadowpriest

I dont care about the healing spec for Priest because i already have some toons that can heal, basically just the DPS side

edit: but if i choose the priest ill buy a healing spec...since, well Blizzard reduced the price of it...again
Edited by Jcamps on 12/8/2010 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
TAO
As long as improved soulfire talent is in game in its present form you don't want to play any spec of warlock.
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 6:09 AMPosted by Werst
As long as improved soulfire talent is in game in its present form you don't want to play any spec of warlock.

Oh quit sounding like that's the major deciding point of being a warlock. Worst case scenario, just don't pick up the talent. You'll do less dps, but you'll have more fun doing. It's not like Shadow's any better.

To the OP: from my experience, I've been having more fun on my Demo lock than on this priest. I've never really been a fan of pet mechanics, but i do like the Felguard, and I like the Demonology priority system, it's a lot of fun for me.

Shadow's ok, but in my opinion, it's a bit of a mess. Our mastery is still pretty bad, and mana is horrible; we have to pretty much use every mana cooldown on cooldown. Other than that, though, it can be pretty fun, and like you said, it might be worth it to pick up the healing spec if you want a change in pace.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]