90 Pandaren Priest
Still accepting apps!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/bump

>.>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
free bump for you guys. sorry we delayed your raid yesterday, it at least gave us something to do while we waited for our tank
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
hope he wasn't too late, you might end up raiding the same hours per week that we do

actually we started that fiasco, so it's all good
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thanks for the bump :P

I now know better than to throw a Chastise at someone outside a raid portal when the rest of their guild is standing nearby :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
/bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There's a Hella in our thread! Yay!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Bump for a PVP Prot Warrior to carry the flag in Rated BGs. Floyd really doesn't want to be Blood, and he can't always come :(

We could also use some more PVP healers, some Rated BG nights we are quite short on healers.

Also, bump for open raid spots. It seems lately we're pugging an average of 2 a raid night. Looking for DPS main specs. If you like to heal or tank, but have a dps spec that's geared, feel free to apply as well, just be ready to dps most of the time. We're a 25-man guild with all normal modes cleared, Heroic Halfus down, and more heroic kills coming soon.

Rated BGs are Sunday nights right now 5:30 till ~9 server.

Raids Mon, Tues, Thurs 5:45 till 9 server.

http://www.refridgeraiders.com/ to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/dance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/bump for Heroic Chimaeron (25) down!

We're still accepting applications from all DPS classes. And I'd really like to get another healer (with DPS offspec) on our roster! I miss getting to pewpew as shadow some fights :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/bump

Still recruiting! Stop by our website (http://www.refridgeraiders.com/) to apply, and feel free to ask any officers (Ztette, Lorimuni, Maldaya, Socktäco) or guild members questions if you have them! :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Looks like horde on our realm is getting smaller yet again :(

Just throwing this out there - we've been trying to recruit a few more for a while now. If your guild fell apart/transfered away and you didn't want to leave the realm with them, check us out. We're 2/12 Heroic 25-man, and working on making that number higher. We've been pugging an average of 2-3 per raid, so we definately have open spots available. I do want to emphasize though that our raiders are expected to show up on time EVERY raid night. If you're going to miss more than 2-3 nights a month, we're really not interested. If you can handle downing heroic 25-man content in 3 nights a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs) for 3 hours, 15 minutes a night (5:45-9PM server time), then please apply. We're looking for raiders that are already in pretty much full 359 gear or better, but if you're close, we'll still consider it. Again, we only raid 3 nights a week, so we really need raiders that can make all 3 nights and not flake out on us.

ALSO, we do rated battlegrounds at least 1 night a week, and do farely well at them. We're looking to add another night, but we could still use a warrior that can go prot for capture the flag maps and healers. If you're interested please apply. We do expect you to have full PVP gear before you start coming to rated BGs with us though.

APPLY AT: http://refridgeraiders.com/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
/moo

I don't bump. I moo. FOR THE COWS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]