Transmute: Living Elements Clarification

89 Undead Mage
Thanks for letting everyone who isn't smart enough to figure this out know how to undercut those who are.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
ok just like the other specialized alchy pot/elixir the bonuses are totally random your not promised a bonus everytime you transmute or make pot/elixir. if you do happen to get your bnous check your messages on screen it normally tells you when u get your bonuses
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am a Transmutation Master and I often get two different types of Volatiles.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I switched to x-mute master two days ago, and the very first truegold x-mute I did I proc'd 5 bars from one set of mats! Then yesterday I did living elements in Uldum and received 15 Air + 4 Air bonus.

Seems to be working as intended. My second truegold x-mute this morning yielded a single bar.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My priest, a transmute master, within the last hour, followed this information and went to Mt.Hyjal to transmute my Volatile Life, I recieved all Earth. Any response to this?
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Priest
Pls make the same functionality for inscriptionist darkmoon cards:
Uldum - Winds
Vashj'ir - Waves
Mt. Hyjal - Embers
Deepholm - Stones

As it is, inscriptionists have a 1:32 chance to burn 500g in mats to create one card to finish a trinket (an effective cost of 16,000g for one card)! This at least would bring the chances down to 1:9. Any other craft where making epic patterns is totally random?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Are there any transmutation discoveries to add to the Cataclysm volatiles? I have over 100 volatile fire and would love for my priest to transmute them to volatile life.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/02/2011 01:13 AMPosted by Lichbornne
Thanks for letting everyone who isn't smart enough to figure this out know how to undercut those who are.

We're not supposed to figure it out. The description said that it couldn't be predicted at all and the purpose of this thread was to clarify that that isn't 100% true.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I talked to a GM and me and him were both curios on to why they did not take off the CD on Transmuting old Essences for instance [Essence of Air] [Essence of Water] [Essence of undeath] [Essence of Earth] [Essence of Life] [Essence of Fire] if its not to much to ask i would really appreciate the CD on Transmuting those items to be taken off like you guys took off the CD on Tailoring Cloth
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]