Keybind stealth?

Why is it that I can't keybind my stealth button? I'd really like to avoid downloading anymore addons. I've added stealth to my action bars and keybound that, but the goddamn stealth button is still hovering over my action bars D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think I'm confused on what your asking here...

If your asking how to keybind the Stealth (Special Action) button above your main Action Bar (1) than you need to just change the Special Action Button keybind (CTRL+F1) to whatever you want.

If your asking how to remove the Special Action Stealth button above your main Action Bar and just have one on your main/bottom left action bar, then you can't without an add-on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I was able to bind my stealth key to Q via "Special Action Bar 1" under the key bind menu.

cant login to verify the name but i think special action bar 1 is close..
Reply Quote
Thanks for the quick replies, I guess I missed the special button inputs *derp*
Reply Quote
this helped me out too now shadow dance with my razer naga mouse button 4 is beast lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You can also just drag stealth from your spellbook to a normal hotbar slot.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Holy Necro Batman.

Stealth is my 5 key, that's where the game put it when I learned it and it'd feel so weird to move it...

Although I have it double as a shadowmeld castsequence macro while in combat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]