Paladin Healing spec//stats and spells

90 Human Paladin
Hey everybody!

I'm back after a long break and i just discovered that alot of the paladin mechanic has changed. So i have alot of question here.

Does healing as paladin still worth it?
What is a good PVE healing spec?
What is a good PvP healing spec?
Wich spell are the best for healing? ( By that i mean, does word of glory is a good healing spell for holy paladin and etc.)
How my action bar should look like? (which spells i should put on?)

Thanks for all your answers, i appreciate!

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
pally healing is pretty hard atm you are oom fast and need to constantly use fol, holy shock and divine light, aswell as word of glory whenever possible
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 12:47 AMPosted by Twigalig
pally healing is pretty hard atm you are oom fast and need to constantly use fol, holy shock and divine light, aswell as word of glory whenever possible

I think you mean HL instead of FoL. I hardly ever use it cuz of its insane mana cost besides healing dps that think they can tank.

What ive learned is that you should
1. Beacon tank
2. Use HL spam on tank, Holy shock other group members if they need it. I do this because if you holy shock the tank, it cheats you out of an extra Holy power since it doesn't factor in tower of radiance.
3. Healing yourself is a non issue with protector of innocence(usually heals me for 6000) per heal you dish out to others.
4. Keep judging for the 9% haste
5. Divine Light when tank is taking alot of damage, its the same cast speed as Holy light so you can treat them similarly but for different health gains.
6. Flash of light only if you HAVE too, we dont like to use this spell but its unavoidable when 3 people take that massive aoe damage and are sitting at 20% health ><

Think i covered it, At least from what my experiences are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]