H <Order Of Erebus> Recruiting ...all

80 Tauren Warrior
Best of luck, Trax! If I still had a toon over here I'd join up just for old time's sake.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hey Trax! Nice to see you have the old guild still going. I definitely miss all you folks. I did the smart thing and switched to a tank that cannot heal (!) once BC came out.

I wish you the best of luck in your reforming of the guild. It's definitely a tough job. I'm in the same process myself, still looking for five raiders to get this one going. We have a bunch of the old school OoE members over on Icecrown as well. Grimrage, Meugly, Lone, Maldren, Greenears (some on new classes, naturally), to name a few off the top of my head.

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say Hello and Good luck!
~Mysticfox
Edited by Virsaevio on 1/17/2011 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Undead Warrior
Octavian here..

IS THE GUILD BANK FULL YET?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
haha
Actually it is, sort of.
I ended up buying a bunch of extra slots and mer filled them up with tradeable pets :-P
but now that we have some more members playing I opened it up for general use.

Mystic! Yeah i used to have a character over there that was in the guild, though last time i was on it was kicked out of the guild and i couldnt remember anybody's names!
BTW Love the guild name :-)
Warrior tanks are the best
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey Trax,

How are the wife and kids? And the dog? Glad to see the old OoE tag. Also hello to all you old timers still kicking around.

Lone =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good good!
We're on to number 3 here soon :-)
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Priest
01/17/2011 9:17 PMPosted by Hosed
Octavian here..

IS THE GUILD BANK FULL YET?

^lol

winning post of best obscure draenor history lesson - 2011
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello All again!

I know the thread has gotten a bit derailed by some old friends, but guild recruitment is still open.
We're up to guild level 5 now.
If your a smaller guild we'll also take everyone in, no worries.
Send me or anybody else in guild a message in game if your interested(im on a lot of alts :-P )
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trax, are you still recruiting If so would you be willing to have a PVP’er. Looking to get into rated BG’s in the future. Have not had any good luck with teenager run guilds. Looking for a little more mature guild. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey Evale,

Of course! Just shoot a tell over to somebody in guild if im not online(or on an alt)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Shameless bump. Need some more dwarf slayers and somebody that could actually use something from the guild bank :-P
Guild should be lvl 6 tonight/tomorrow
:-)
Reply Quote
Bump for Traxxie.

Glad to see you rolling again.
Reply Quote
62 Orc Warrior
Hey trax nice to see u guys still have OoE running i miss the old MC warsong skullbashing days i like to say hello to all you guys and damn i miss the guild Hariba OOE cabrones!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]