Spirit no longer gives in combat mana regen?

85 Night Elf Druid
I was swaping my healing gear with my feral gear and I noticed that my in combat mana regen remains the same despite the fact that there is a 1.2k spirit difference between the two set of gears.

Is in combat mana regen based on levels now or some other mechanics?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
were you feral at the time of doing this? cause as resto you get (meditation i think) which makes you get 50% mp5 in combast based on your spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ah, yes I was in feral spec when I noticed it. You are right, meditation does increase it. Thank you for the post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well there seems to be a bug with mana combat regeneration because if I put on my Holy gear in my Protection Paladin spec, I seem to have near amounts of 50% MP5 based on spirit yet tanks do not have a "meditation-like" passive bonus.
Reply Quote
37 Blood Elf Warlock
There is a 5% of base mana regen in combat for all mana classes added in 4.0. This will be a significant portion of your regen untill gear levels rise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]