Thank You Blizzard! Healing is fun again : )

87 Blood Elf Paladin
I've certainly been enjoying myself this evening. :) Quite the change from a week ago!

But, even with as much fun as I am having, I know I won't dare set foot into a pug. lol I'm not that masochistic. The healing (and overall game) changes are definitely for the better, I hope that Blizzard doesn't decide to cave on it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Oh look, another healer who probably has no beta experience of heroic achievements on the live realm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
spamming the lowest heal constantly on a tank is really fun and challenging guys SOOO much funn and it takes a lot of skill to click one button...and ive done heroics some of them are dooable if group knows what there doing...but its still annoying and quite frankly i dont want to heal untill this is over or untill i can get instant epics for my healing set when everyone else can run me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]