Has the expertise and hit cap gone up?

60 Human Paladin
Does anyone know if it remains the same for pally or has changed in the expansion?

I think it was 8% hit and 6.25% exp cap before. Correct me if I am mistaken.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The same value, however you will need more rating (stats) to maintain them. Level curve and gear progression.

I don't believe that the paperdoll values have changed for hit or expertise, except for the importance of them over wrath expasion. In most if not all cookie setups these stats should be easily maintainable.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
this is correct? the 8 % and 6.25% for melee
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it's still 26, 23 was a bug with level 80 that wasn't present at 85
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
They deliberately make these questions easily answered on the character sheet, why do folks still ask this on the forums?

Mouse over your hit and expertise stats on your character sheet, it'll tell you what you need to know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Posted by Sanctitty
They deliberately make these questions easily answered on the character sheet, why do folks still ask this on the forums?

Mouse over your hit and expertise stats on your character sheet, it'll tell you what you need to know.

it's easier to ask a stupid question than look something up for yourself?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]