OH MY GAWD, HELP US

85 Tauren Priest
Hello! :D Yup... Idk if its just me but.... Everyone in my party has 100k hp +... And ma supa doopa greater heal heals for.......... .... ... .... 20k!!!!!! And i dont even think about using my AoE heals when everyone takes dmg..I just hope i wont need to heal them... Tank is getting hit for 30% - 50% easely on bosses lol...And greater heal takes like 10% of my mana... JESUS! With the new dungeons, i think its really hard to heal... I must SPAM greater heal to TRY to save the tank.. Cant even heal the others.. And when i use circle of healing, its a pure joke.. It heals like 5% of their HP and takes half my mana LOL..!!!!!

AND IV BEEN A HEALER FOR 4YEARS... I know the difference between vanilla-bc-WotlK lol... Just worst now... But i guess with some new gear it will be better.... *-*

Should have rolled a pally....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]