How is RP-PvP these days? I'm considering...

15 Undead Priest
Been a long time since I did a PvP ruleset. I'm an avid Roleplayer. I'm all about community.

So, how is Twisting Nether? Give me a run down. I'm thinking of starting fresh on this realm. Tell me about RP and PvP experiences. Horde or Alliance.

After that, I'm trying to decide what to be. Alliance or Horde? Class-wise, I'm pretty sure I want to be a Shaman. I like magic+melee. Thought about a shadow-priest, but hmm... And perhaps a druid (if I make a Worgen).

If Alliance, I'd probably do Dwarf Shaman or Worgen Druid. If Horde, I'd probably do Goblin Shaman or Undead Hunter maybe.

All feedback and/or thoughts are welcome. I'm not looking to be told what to do, I just like to hear other points of view in order to make an educated decision. Thank you.

(been playing off and on since open beta of WoW)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone in the RP-PvP community is still in the exploration stages of this expansion, but you'll find it's quite lively and active now, and will continue to be. I recommend taking a wing by wow-tng.org to get a gist of the RP community, along with getting to know your fellow allies and future enemies. Should you be looking for a Horde home to take you in, the Warsong Liberators would be happy to take you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]